Reviews for Reading the Mother Daughter Book Club
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I love this story so much! Please update soon! Also, if you could, more Darcy and Jess please! This is an amazing fan fiction!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Would you please update soon?
Venturian Girl chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
This story is really good! It's well-written and you portrayed the characters fabulously! Please start writing again soon!
Mickey and Minnie Mouse chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
PLEASE update! I love this story and MDBC is one of my my favorite series!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
please please update soon! this is one of my all time fav fics
lavi0123 chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
Please continue the story, and do the rest of the books! It's interesting to see how the future book club members feel about having their thoughts read out loud. Favoriting and following the story!
Rebel Belle chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Please write more and if you don't, that's ok but this story has so much potential and I have so many ideas for it, do you mind if me or anyone else can be a co-writer because so many of us are dedicated to this story and we want to see it continue. Please, for us.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
That was a great fan fiction! You should totally finish the rest of the book!
bluecookies613 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I really like this chapter as well as the story so far! Plz continue the story!
Samantha chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
It was kind of good?
Reader chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! If i could just keep on saying please I would. Can you keep writing? This has been the BEST fanfiction I have ever read in my LIFE! And that is saying something! Just one quick note to keep in mind:

MORE DARCY AND JESS! PLEASE! PLEASE!

THANKS and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR FANFICTION! I hope you continue writing and i congradulate you on your WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FASCINATING, INTRUIGING (using the hawthorne synonym game) writing! Good luck in the future and I hope you continue!

Anonymous
emily chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
SarcasticallyMe chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Please please please please please update!
MangoLee123 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
AHH I LOVE THIS UPDATE PLEASEEEE
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! Your story could be a real book!