Reviews for Reading the Mother Daughter Book Club
Emily chapter 11 . 2/4
I love this book sooooo much! Please update soon!
adorableness chapter 11 . 1/14
can you pleaaase update

in honor of the new book? this is so amazing i love reading all the dess/jarcy moments especially lol
Fangirl chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I love this fanfiction so much and love how you stayed true to the characters personalities. Darcy and Stewart are hilarious in this XD. Can you please update and possibly add some TristanCassidy into the fanfiction?
Fangirl chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
This was one of the best MDBC fanfictions I have read so far. You did an amazing job and I love you stayed true to the characters personalities. I love Stewart and Darcy in this, they're hilarious XD. Can you please update and write more about TristanCassidy? THANK YOU SO MUCH :)))))
AnnabethAmanda chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
I love your take on the story! The bromance between Darcy and Stewart is probably my favorite, but I really love everyone else's thoughts too. Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
R u gonna finish it
Shades chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Continue the story
readintherain chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I love this story so much! It's incredibly well written and the characters are spot-on :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This is just the best story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
sophia chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
This is the best thing I have ever read it's so good please update soon
Next time you write could you add a little more Tristan please .it's fantastic
sophia chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
This is the best thing I have ever read it's so good please update soon
Next time you write could you add a little more Tristan please .it's fantastic
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
Love that you're writing again:)
Mickey and Minnie Mouse chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
LOVE ITTTTTTT! Please update again soon :)
sunflowerstar481 chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
OH MY GOSH YOUR BACK. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE INSPIRED BY YOUR STORY? (Guilty! I was one of them!) This chapter was great and I'm glad you back! Question: will you be bringing in Tristan and Simon and Theo for any of the next books? And will you be doing all six books or just the first one? I CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST OF YOUR CHAPTERS!
XOXO
-Daisy
splinterson77 chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
this was amazing! so gla ur gonna keep writing it:)