Reviews for Leap of Faith
salloo chapter 10 . 7/10
woooow! amazing! it was great! please update soon :)
Devlin Dracul chapter 2 . 7/6
To JohnTitor. Can you tell me which episode that scene was from? I either completely missed that scene, or haven't scene that episode. Can you help a fellow shipper out?
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 6/16
I shipped them since she put his hat on in the tiny island after crossing the grand line. Still, water 7 made me think it might actually happen.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 6/16
Cute start!
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 10 . 6/15
I only hope you update it soon. Nice chapter by the way
ro781727 chapter 10 . 6/12
As usual, I loved how you portrayed the intense feelings Luffy and Robin have for each other. When Luffy asks Usopp to burn the flag, he could then yell up at Robin that he loves her. Robin could then shout back that she loves him too and wants to live for that.

The two of could kiss when the Straw Hats flee on Merry and a Marine manages to take a photo of them. That way, when the Straw Hats receive news about their bounties increasing, they also get shown a picture of them kissing and how the Marines are aware of their relationship.
Devlin Dracul chapter 10 . 6/12
Holy crap this is awesome. Who knew an angry Luffy could be so awesomely sadistic? He's more than powerful enough to take on multiple CP9 members. I mean he was the one who beat Blueno and Lucci. Sounds like your version of the Enies Lobby Arc won't be nearly as long as the original. I'm looking forward to Robin's speech towards the Straw Hat crew. I'm also really looking forward to when the man she loves declares war on the World Government for her. This is one seriously awesome fan fiction.
HP-DG-SB-NR-AG-HA-TD-KB-RR-AJ chapter 10 . 6/12
Good, you didn't have Luffy waste any time getting rid of Blueno, and just about to get rid of Fukuro. This is going to get really interesting, so I can't wait to see what else you change in this Arc. Keep up the great work.
Gama-Chan32 chapter 10 . 6/12
I'm glad your back with a chapter what sucks is that I will have to wait for another
nice chapter pleace next
IchiIchi chapter 10 . 6/12
Nice! Been a long time since the last update and I hope that it doesn't take so long again c: really wanna see Robin and Lufdy get together :D
ChrisZilla18 chapter 10 . 6/12
...Damn, Luffy's a lot more brutal than the original and then again, he is fighting to get his Robin back. Excellent job keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
What the heck update already! Please!
Angryboy13 chapter 7 . 5/27
Robin watch the Eneis Lobby arc!
Angryboy13 chapter 4 . 5/26
Only Luffy could do that on accident.