Reviews for Leap of Faith
LuffyRobin chapter 9 . 4/29
please update !
18jringo chapter 1 . 3/21
This piece of work is rather excellent, a good example of what Luffy x Robin should be. I sincerely hope that you will pursue this story until you finish it.
(Seriously, please don't leave us hanging like this!)
LuffyRobin chapter 10 . 2/18
Hello , when you update !
Mr. Taco chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
8/10, good job scrub, but you need a lemon
squeegywing chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
I'm really enjoying this. All I have to say is I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dtrax96 chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I love this story plz update soon
MiseryWolf97 chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Excellent story big fan of it and im really looking forward to future chapters XD
salloo chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
woooow! amazing! it was great! please update soon :)
Devlin Dracul chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
To JohnTitor. Can you tell me which episode that scene was from? I either completely missed that scene, or haven't scene that episode. Can you help a fellow shipper out?
JohnTitor chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
I shipped them since she put his hat on in the tiny island after crossing the grand line. Still, water 7 made me think it might actually happen.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Cute start!
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I only hope you update it soon. Nice chapter by the way
ro781727 chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
As usual, I loved how you portrayed the intense feelings Luffy and Robin have for each other. When Luffy asks Usopp to burn the flag, he could then yell up at Robin that he loves her. Robin could then shout back that she loves him too and wants to live for that.

The two of could kiss when the Straw Hats flee on Merry and a Marine manages to take a photo of them. That way, when the Straw Hats receive news about their bounties increasing, they also get shown a picture of them kissing and how the Marines are aware of their relationship.
Devlin Dracul chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Holy crap this is awesome. Who knew an angry Luffy could be so awesomely sadistic? He's more than powerful enough to take on multiple CP9 members. I mean he was the one who beat Blueno and Lucci. Sounds like your version of the Enies Lobby Arc won't be nearly as long as the original. I'm looking forward to Robin's speech towards the Straw Hat crew. I'm also really looking forward to when the man she loves declares war on the World Government for her. This is one seriously awesome fan fiction.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
Good, you didn't have Luffy waste any time getting rid of Blueno, and just about to get rid of Fukuro. This is going to get really interesting, so I can't wait to see what else you change in this Arc. Keep up the great work.