Reviews for Inspired By: "Freak Nation"
Furge chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
I really like all three. This was good stuff. :)
Mutant Horse chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
Nice drabbles but Ugh. M/L ;) Oh well, go virus! Whoop, whoop!
TerriWrym chapter 3 . 10/9/2002
Reading this makes me miss the show even more. There was so much potential... With the death of the show, so many writers seem to have lost their inspiration. Gems like this will be few and far inbetween.
a fan chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
Your test idea was amazing. You've captured in a frightening but real way Logan's willingness to push himself over the edge of disaster to achieve what he wants. Amazingly insightful.
pleasefox chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
Wow, very intense. Looking forward to more.
Yup chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
Really like this, you must write more :)
gilenagile chapter 3 . 8/19/2002
"Logan had been that close to failing that test when what his mother would have called

“fate” had intervened." What a great observation. Test and Fate-wonder what Logan's score is on both. Although, where the two intersect definetly offers the most intersting insights into his character. Like this a lot.
gilenagile chapter 2 . 8/19/2002
"And even if all of that were gone, Max’s fear of being with me isn’t." This really makes me appreciate how much of an optomist Logan has always been. Wish we were still back in S1 exploring that line.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
"It represents the greatest obstacle to our futures: the darkness within ourselves." Great line. Shame the show didn't choose to explore issues like this-at least in S2.
Willa Mitty chapter 3 . 8/19/2002
(Thump, thump, thump.)

That's the sound of me kicking myself for missing this story before now. I needed some nice M/L stuff. There doesn't seem to be enough of it out there lately.

Wonderful!
ME chapter 3 . 8/19/2002
cool hope they get togeather poat soon!
ME chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
i liked this chapter it like really "proud" if you get me!
alexgurl chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
It's seems strange to me that you write Logan so well. I think of you as more of a Zack or Alec or anyone else with Max, yet, you have a certain style when you write Logan.

I always read your fics twice, then again the next day. I get the real (at least to me) feeling that way.

It's amazing how you get into Logan's head when he's talking to or thinking about Max.

You're a very good writer, but you probably know that.

Keep up all the good work.
Kyre chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
Good stuff. I like your characterization of Logan's dad via Logan's reflection, and I like the perspective Logan Sr.'s philosophy offers. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing what happens with that puncture-presumably Logan lives and Max chews him out about taking the chance, then fireworks follow. Hee hee. Idealistic? Me? Nahhh.
Jhondy chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Please, I know you wrote this like last month or something. But it's good, Please write & post some more. PLEASE?