Reviews for Thanksgiving
nannygirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
What a lovely oneshot this was!

I loved the idea of this story and how it was a holiday story ad yet the holiday wasn’t a major part of the story and at the same time it was. The beginning was really well written, telling us readers what’s going on in the character’s life and how they are feeling these days. Very powerful stuff.

Then an unexpected visitor arrives! While I don’t know too much about these two, the way you write them you can tell that there is a lot of history between them, there’s a strong bond and lots of love. It was so sweet how Andie came all the way out here to make sure Pacey didn’t spend the holiday alone, finding him through the help of relatives. And then end where they tell each other how they’ll never be lonely if they had the other—so sweet! Very great ending!

Fantastic work once more! I very much enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing it with us! I look forward to reading more from you! Till ten keep up the terrific oneshot!
Curlyhair93 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved this story so much. It was amazing as always. I was so happy when I read that you had written a new story. Your story was so cute and I loved every part of it. Pacey and Andie are so much love just like true love should be. I hope you write more stories because they are so good and amazing written. You are an amazing writter. please keep writing more :D
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Stop it! Stop trying to put them together, you rat. I also came up with another reason why Andie and Pacey weren't good, lol... I am currently watching the re-runs... when Pacey defended Jack about the poem in season 2, she did NOT support him AT ALL!

Try to reason that (just a little friendly banter)
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I loved this line: The sea was their first love and their friend. The sea was like a drug. Once hooked you could never go back. **** Great metaphors!

Andie loved the timbre of his voice; it was sexy and kind at the same time...I liked this line so much I might have to borrow it from you..."loved the timbre of his voice" Good

.. Here is true love:

Andie loved the timbre of his voice; it was sexy and kind at the same time

Great holiday oneshot!