Reviews for Would I Lie?
gorrillaface345 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Haha! I never thought about it, but it's a kinda cute paring. I liked this story, and you got Mytle's personality very well, which I imagine was hard to do. Well done!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Another Riddle pairing to broaden my mind - I think I've been exposed to more weird pairings in the last twenty four hours than I have the (almost) entire year I've been on this site! Perhaps I am looking in all the wrong places...

So on with the review. I REALLY liked the fact that there are subtle differences between the Tom Riddle school character and the Voldemort character you portray. It seems like you understand the character in a way that I really don't, and I'm not sure many people do.

Tom, here, is slippery and evasive as well as very capable of gaining his victims trust. But at the same time he's handsome and clearly as attraction that he seems to lack as a Voldemort figure (except maybe, in your case, for Bellatrix). It's an interesting point.

I think Riddle is exceptionally brilliant here because he has the very human notion of sexual desire, or at least want. Voldemort seems to have dispelled all of this over his years of becoming less and less human. There's a real seperation there between young and old, and I think you've managed to incorperate enough to link the two while staying true to the younger Riddle.

I liked Myrtle's shock, it was better than hopeless longing. It would have been a bit unrealistic to have that since, as you rightly point out, Myrtle has been subject to teasing from associates of Riddle for being a Mudblood, just as much as she has been by Olive Hornby about her glasses.

Another one well done!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/24/2011

lol, sorry. I just love Tom Riddle with a burning passion. Seriously. He's my favorite character in all of Harry Potter.

(You can have the Voldemort part, and I can have the Tom part! YAY!)

This is my favorite out of all of yours. I know I say that a lot but this one most definitely is. I love it whenever someone says that Tom 'purrs' because it just makes me giggle like a fangirl. I love the whole "Would I lie?" line because it's so Tom. I love that he most definitely has an ulterior motive to being so nice and flirty with Myrtle.

Also, I love how you slapped Myrtle in the author's note. *giggle*

Fabulous job, Gamma!(:
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Merlin, but he's slick, isn't he?

Well done! Characterization is exquisite – Tom in particular. It's short, but it works that way, because it's just this moment that really matters, so it's all that needs to be covered.

One thing – I quite doubt you wear glasses, so a little tip from someone who does; it is very nearly impossible for someone else to put your glasses on your face, and totally impossible for them to do so smoothly. It's the ears; the ends of the glasses never land right on the ears. Just so you're aware :D

But really, that's a minor detail in a lovely story!

Inkfire chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
NO! -pukes-

Oh well. You did her well, but... oh well, yeah, I suppose Tom could be twisted enough to seduce her before killing her... but STILL. -pukes-

obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Hmmm cool. :) I like how you wrote that. Happy Thanksgiving whether or not you celebrate it. XD are you close to being done with the first kiss challenge?