Reviews for The Power And The Passion
MADStar529 chapter 26 . 12/4/2013
So beautiful! Love the series.
Frog1 chapter 26 . 4/12/2012
Good story, but you left all of us poor readers hanging with some unanswered questions. What punishment did Anne come up for Francess Brandon? What was in the trunk for Mary and Edmund? Who did Elizabeth, Arthur, and William marry when they finally became adults?
lynn422 chapter 26 . 4/2/2012
Great ending!
Robin4 chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
Lovely, beautiful ending. I especially appreciate the daughter for Mary-she deserved so much better than Philip of Spain, and I'm so glad you gave it to her. Well done!
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
The pleasure was really ours, there could not have been a better ending, this was simply fabulous, you did a really, really, really great fic and your knowledge of history is clearly shown in every chapter, every one of the lyrics, the characters were so good, you really got to identify with them and the epilogue was fantastic, I do not think I can emmulate, you have so much ease with words. I was so excited to see the epilogue and it did not disappoint, so happy Mary and Edmund are expecting their first child and it is a daughter and Edmund is just the perfect husband for her, and that Henry died in Anne's arms and with her with all the beauty around them and all they have gone through, their love is stronger than ever and he left with saying such powerful words.

Really well done!

~Carolina
The Rose of Truro chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
Great end to a fabulous story. Alas no wedding night but i really liked the happy ending to the mary/edmund story arc. This romantic made a happy sigh.

Anne/Henry tie up was great, too. I really enjoy your characterization of Anne.

All in all a fantastic read.

Mimi
lynn422 chapter 25 . 3/18/2012
Great chapter!
Ifab chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
I didn't Edmund's brother but it was a nice parting.

Ooh nice wedding!
Robin4 chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
I do think I just died of cute. Lovely!
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
Simply beautiful, I like the choice of gowns and the descriptions. And Edmund's brothers, Philip and Otto, making things right or sorta and wishing their brother good luck and Anne having Kitty's back for her and Loius, it was a very sweet chapter!:D
The Rose of Truro chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
Yay! We have a lovely wedding! Happy those bully brothers did not stay on. The elusion to history in the anne/henry/katherine conversation was funny. I caught that. Made me giggle.

The wedding service was lovely. Can we look forward to a formal bedding ceremony next chapter? Please say yes. :)

Mimi
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
Glad to see a sort of reconciliation with Edmund and his brothers. :D I think they all needed that. Seeing Mary happy is wonderful; she really needed that.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
Well, Louis has lost all his early points, and I really like Edmund. Poor kid, he just can't win. If Mary chooses him, thankfully he'll treat her right and be away from his family. Assuming they get Mary back... :/
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Oh, poor Mary. I love that Louis doesn't mind at all, it's a very cute first meeting.

On another note... You made me pity Gardiner in this chapter. I rather dislike him, so consider that quite a feat. *salutes*
lynn422 chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
Great chapter, looking forward for more.