Reviews for A Study in Magic
aalens chapter 2 . 8/27
I’m glad you didn’t delete the part about Mycroft as you almost did. After all, you shouldn’t delete the British government.
Seriously though, that short insert was well worth it for the humour.
I’m greatly enjoying this fic. Many thanks!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 15 . 8/12
Being this friendly with Dumbledore when he admitted he knew he was committing Harry to horrible years with abusive, magic-hating muggles? Big mistake.
You’re literally going bowling with Dumbledore. I can’t read this anymore.
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 8/11
This story is such fun! Looking forward to a binge-read : )
Very confused about John now but I'll read on!
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 7/16
Lol I don’t think shrinking habitat woukd be a hindrance for Fawkes and Willow trees are rather abundant so twenty years in the future or not that a bit expensive lol. Ginny is going to have a challenge for Harry’s affection at least Julia got to know Harry and sees Harry whereas all Ginny sees is the BWL from her fictional story books lol. So do Lucius do the memory charm or the diary?
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 7/15
John puts up with Sherlock and Sherlock gives in a bit to John…yeah they love each other! B
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 7/15
Well at least his birthday was memorable and John and Sherlocks presents will mean the world to Harry not just because of what they and who they were of but because if who gave them to him. To find certificates and medal of his grandparents was the epitome of sentimental. Sherlock might not do sentimentality but he does do live…after a fashion all his own. John and Sherlock may be be the farthest from normal that you can imagine but they are perfect for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 7/15
But what about her students it’s no like she can bring them to Hogwarts for their lessons lol. Cornelius accepted muggle pictures as evidence? Hopefully Dobby wasn’t recognized or Lucius will kill he little guy.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 7/15
Greg names was Lestrange before Cecilia made him change…I’m sure that will go over like a sour kettle of fish once’s it’s known, but does explain how he is able to see the Leaky Cauldron let alone enter it without magical help lol.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 7/15
Sherlock now knows about Voldemort…OMG..poor Voldemort he doesn’t stand a chance.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/15
That was a more reasonable removal if the dragon rather than having children roaming around the tower at midnight. I wonder if Malfoy is going to get in trouble for trying to explain that Hagrid has a dragon in his hut and trio knows all about it?
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 7/15
Lol I just laughed at Sherlock being chased by an axe wielding father in law when he started talking about Magic. Julia should get alone great with Neville lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/14
Since Minerva is banning Harry’s phone which probably has nothing to do with the camera but more to do with price and explosives I hope she bans Colins camera for the same nonsensical reason next year!interesting that Harry can’t have a phone with a camera but the library can have books about blending magic and science and books about muggle movies…seems a bit weird if you ask me. I believe she deserved everything Sherlock said to her when she went to talk to them. I wonder if Lucius will pay for the phone?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/14
I do believe Malfoy just made two very adult enemies. I’m pretty sure Severus is going to find out what happens when a poncey arrogant wizard comes up against two muggle parents protecting their son.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 7/14
Dumbledore wrote the books Harry was reading? I’m guessing that the mirror showed Harry that his dreams of a organ replacement worked lol. Why is the statute so severe in this story. Harry shoukd be able to talk things over with family something is off about that. Putting the story about Ariana in the restricted section because of mentions if muggles attacking witches and might give a bad impression…but odds are the if wizards attack muggles it doesn’t get put in the restricted section. Or Percy was just being a prat and his comments about his muggle parents were just uncaring since he truly has no idea what muggles are really like lol.
5,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »