Reviews for A Study in Magic
exillion chapter 11 . 8/17
I can barely take this fanfic seriously. I remember the scene when Sherlock and his brother made fun of each other for being dumb, and then when they entered school with other children, they realized they were the smartest persons in the room.

Harry is smart in this fic, bit he's no genius. And yes way too timid.
robertnewmann00 chapter 1 . 8/9
Did Holmes and Watson both men and just adopt Harry or Watson's a female?
KaidenTheFroggie chapter 2 . 7/28
*chokes* No listen imagine this-
Albus: I would say I was kidnapped–
John: Get used to it.
SuperiorFreak chapter 4 . 7/23
is Watson a girl or a guy? I mean by birth not by how they identify.
abhinavvemuri123 chapter 4 . 6/27
I love him I love Sherlock
abhinavvemuri123 chapter 3 . 6/27
So Watson is male or female?
RandoFox chapter 5 . 6/18
Uhhh, Ron's such a lousy character, nobody even really likes him
This was well done! I loved Lestrade, Sherlock, and John dealing with magic. Very funny.
13tempest chapter 29 . 6/11
The ending of this chapter is a legendary *mood*. I love this.
Hey fantastic chapter, again! Love them all so far!

Just a little sidenote: Harry knows about her using a time turner, at leat that’s what you previously wrote.
Bartholemeow chapter 3 . 5/31
It was pretty easy to work out he was a she come to think of it.

The clothing was not the giveaway, thou you'd forgive me if that was the clue.

It was her confession about kids, which if they were both guys, would and could only happen in an abo story. And her comment about Sherlock being the father of said kids.

And to add evidence, you used Dr. Watson the entire way through. The only time you switched to male pronouns for her was when the point of view changed to the immensely biased shape. Who, for lack of a better word, would totally miss if someone was a girl. he just hates everyone that much.

Of course, I could really lay it on thick if I said I knew from the get-go after the first author note, but that's just my ability to read people talking.
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 40 . 5/25
I’m rereading this story and I have to say I fucking love Aslan as a patronus. Incredible. Works so well for this harry
Ulistes chapter 2 . 5/14
Very funny the part that Dumbledore got kidnape like john
Jpaolafp1200 chapter 30 . 5/11
Si, es una historia en inglés y sí estoy escribiendo en español porque estamos en el 2020 y existen traductores.
Me estresa mucho la manera en la que John hace de menos a Sherlock, varias veces en los 30 capítulos lo ha hecho, pareciera que no lo quiere. Unos capítulos atrás cuando sucedió lo del Obliviate, John menciona que los pocos momentos cariñosos de Sherlock hacia ella valen la pena el "soportarlo" pero aparte de ese momento... en serio parecen un matrimonio a punto de romperse. Es triste.
Me gusta la historia, pero el tema que acabo de mencionar simplemente no abandona mi cabeza.
Jpaolafp1200 chapter 19 . 5/10
¡85 libras una varita! No me imagino el resto del material y túnicas, hace 5 años yo pague 80 libras por souvenirs y ropa en el Hard Rock Cafe de Londres y aunque valió la pena, me dolió pagar el equivalente a 1800 (más o menos) pesos mexicanos :0
5,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »