Reviews for Heartbeat
ILoveAnime89 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Interesting update soon.
MulishaMaiden chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Want to see what's going ensue in this story. That prologue really has me interested. Can't wait to read more. Hope to see more sometime soon.

Straight Edge Queen chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Great story! I definitely like the somewhat friendship she has with Tig. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Cotton Strings chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Okay so April lost her memory? I'm a little confused, although, it is only the 2nd chapter and I'm sure the blanks will be filled in later! ;)
AlxBlack17 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I really like this. It's a good start. The first chapter confused me a bit. I'm not sure at all what was going on there, though I think you did that on purpose. It definitely intrigued me. I like April's character, how at ease she is with Tig and the Sons even though she is married to a prosecutor. I can't wait to read more.

I think I found one error though. You stated that Frederick is a prosecutor from San Juan County, which doesn't actually exist. If you are referring to the county that Charming is in, it's San Joaquin County. In the show that often gets shortened to "San Joa," though I don't know why. I live there and have never heard anyone call it that before.
WonderSkeet chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
nice job doing good :)
DestinyLynn17 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I love it! This is just great! I already like her fiance, I really like that he is okay with the Sons, i mean how could you not? I really like the joke about sesame street that is just hilarious! Good job!

I really like the banter between Kozik and Tig, I love that Tig called April Mustang Girl! That was good. Great job on the chapter, i am loving it so much!
Quellequoi chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is amazingly well written, I loved it- can't wait for more
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
(oh i so agree it didnt happen in my world)

oh wow this sounds like it be real good
DestinyLynn17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love love love this! I cant wait for more. Everything sounds so descriptive and just great. I love the part about her falling it's almost poetic..Great job Update REALLY soon!