Reviews for Nobles and Knights
If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Tereaa fidalgo. If you don't repost this on 20 pictures I will sleep with you forever. A girl ignored this and her mom died after 20 days later. I'm real you can google me
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 2/19
wowow this really great story XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Update
ahniya-sama chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
This is great! please update soon :D
PCheshire chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
it would be nice if Sun and Roland meet soon and aren't so clueless in the next or the future chapters...
Memyself and I chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
So far the story plot is great. I want to see frankenstein get embarrased in front of them all. You should maybe show them sun's cunning and ungraveful behavior, it can add a lot of humor in this fic.

So far that's it in the end it is still up to you guys in the end. Hope you update soon 3
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
It's great to see this story being updated again. :) (I really need to catch up with Noblesse sometime!)

I hope the kids will continue to be part of the story. I really like seeing them around.
anon chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
oh god please dont tell me roland threw the divine sun sword in a garbage bin
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Can't wait for further introductions, lel.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
You're super awesome, MOOOORE!
100thAngel chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Is it wrong that I care more about the divine Sun Sword’s state than Roland’s situation? …Yeah, something must be wrong with me.
Thanks for the update. I actually just finished reading Noblesse a few days ago so this came in at the perfect time.
The different pov’s were interesting- however, I love Sun above anyone else so all I wanted to do was read from his pov. But don’t take it to heart; I hope you continued doing what you like.
Sun, why must you possess my heart so… Ah! That must be why I care so much about his sword!
-100thAngel
The Mouse Maestro chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Amazing job with changing POVs! It kept the story from getting boring, and more fun to read :) will Sun be able to communicate with the others eventually somehow? Then again, it's hilarious when he doesn't know too haha. I think the pace of this chapter was good; not too fast, and not too slow. Thanks for the update, it made my day .
Gimei chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Awesome! Looking forward to the meeting. :)
Darkkami chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter, I competely enjoyed it and I can't wait for them to meet up with Roland
Alyss Penedo chapter 4 . 2/20/2014