Reviews for WBY Tornado
busygirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
WBY, I've just read this story again, and it never gets old. Your Adam stories are always fun!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
wow when i was a kid i got spanked with the lest to the worst i never got lees then 5 or more then 25 in less i ran or told them no then i got it worst i got a spanking from my parents, aunts, uncles or any other grown up that was in charge and if i got spanked my any grown up i would get it Agana by my parents when they got back

hand

wooden spoon

plastics green spoon

paddle

switch

strip

belt
AlexaSummer chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Lol. I died laughing and then got pulled from hell just to review. Could you please make another story with the same people and ages? I also wanna see Adam try to sneak out again and Jamie catch him. Sorry for listening or is it reading my requests. Love the story.

Alexasummer
bonanzabooks chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I like that Jamie looks to Adam to see if it is o.k. to tell the truth and Adam encourages him to do that. I liked Adam's overall protectiveness of Jamie. Jamie talking to Adam like "a two year old or maybe a slightly retarded dog" hilarious!
memphis-heat123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I love Jamie stories, he's a wonderful kid. I loved how he told Adam they didn't have to make a deal, that he wouldn't rat him out. It was sweet. Looking forward to more of your wonderful stories.
little miss mysterious chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Luved it! poor Adam though, his ass must be sore as f***. but i've never been spanked so i could only imagine. and seriously/ hot wheels track? thats hilarious