Reviews for Blizzard
shaden90 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
LoL this chapter was made a day after my birthday. XD
FanFicwriter27 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
finally well anyways thank you for updating and i totally understand your excuess its laget to me. ok good chapter not that much happining although i cant imagine what could have caused the black hole in leos room probobly a nucler powerd Xbox anyways good chapter all around and update soon.
DELTA2FOUR chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
What? 5FDP? *Jumps out of bed and starts to headbang*... What? Oh yeah, good story so far... *goes back to headbanging*
AlphaScorpio chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
maybe someone 'FRAG'ed your computer haha, and you forgot to have aeris say please when she told him to stop. so when he said 'OMG you said please' no sence, well bye
Jknight3135 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Hehehe, oh Leo. Five Fingered Death Punch does have some great music, so rock on!
Timon64 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Not a bad story you got here!

Both cats are nicely in character. Good work!

Update soon!
BlackBolts chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Funny Chapter. Heh. Only Aeris would Slap someone with massive amounts of Blood coming out of his Head. And Once again, Leo has a Sexual Innuendo to add to it All. And my first Reaction to Getting a Concussion is Also to play Xbox. Obviously. And have you ever put Popcorn in for to long? I haven't. And If I did, I'd get Pistol Whipped by my Dad... So Jah. And I had one Tiny Thought... I read a Crappy Fic on some other Site, And it was about How Aeris got Scared of a Horror movie, Blah Blah Blah, She Slept with Leo that night, Blah Blah Blah. Like I said, That fic was Crappy. But this one is Great, Like I said. I Expect great chapters later.
BlackBolts chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I can See this Chapter was Basically Starting the Story ( Other then it being the First Chapter ). You were getting to the point already that it Will get "Snowy". And I also saw you took some parts from other places and Put them in this Fic. Like Aeris Hitting Leo upside the head with Some kind Of Object, Like the Comic where she threw her LapTop at him. Great Chapter. Great Start. And I can Also see this is a Tiny bit Straight Forward. Not sure if You think that's Good or Bad.
FanFicwriter27 chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
well i am not sure if you are doing a sowed in thing on perpose but i dont care the guy that did the redo hasent updated in a month so yay! any ways good chapter and i think that you should make it a longer period of time that leo and aeris are stuck ok. well i thiink that your heading in the right direction with this story just make it work.
MadManMatt64 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This is a good story. My only complaint is that you don't seem to know where to put commas and sometimes the punctuations don't match up. Other then that, keep it up!
AlphaScorpio chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
i almost busted out laughing when leo was all like sherlock holmes, cant wait for more, but aeris seems more calm then a shallow creek
AlphaScorpio chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
why must aeris be a bitch, WHY. because its funny, and leo is just that cat who cant get any respect