Reviews for 1947
dragonball256 chapter 8 . 4/5
Wow this story was amazing. Great job. Loved how Steve remembered.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Wow. Very nice. Interesting plot design and nice characters.
Hayden Avery chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
PHILIPS IS A LIAR
emmiuscaa chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
amazing! Totally loved it
irishgirl686 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I just watched the movie and it occured to me that lovely authors such as yourself might have cured the onscreen injustice via fanfiction. This is definitively the best fix I've read. And if you ever think about doing a follow-up or a sequel of some sort, I'll totally read it. With a silly grin on my face.

Toodles!
VictorianLetters chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Brilliant!
Bombshell33 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
WOW! What a terrific series. You wrapped it up at a really interesting point, and part of me wishes you'd write 'what happens next' ...but sometimes things are better left up to the reader, eh? Anyway, really enjoyed it.
Superdiary chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
THE END? I was enjoying it sooooo much! Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles on top do a sequel!
NorthernLights25 chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Great story! I hope you make a sequel.
Irish-Brigid chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
The end? 0.0 I'm assuming it works but... *THE END?*

But this is so Captain America. He's seeing that an innocent person isn't put to death! And kinda committing treason, but honor and loyalty and justice are way more important!

I want to hug him. T.T
AzurexJen S chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
It's a cool, open ending. I liked it.

Forgive me, I'm sleepy and not very eloquent but I really did enjoy this story. I like this MUCH better than how the movie ended with them not even... ugh. Anyway, it's a great quite possible alternative and while I can't say I fully like the idea of them having to run for the rest of their lives - which, for Steve, seems to be pretty damn long - I do appreciate it.

You've done brilliant work, it's been epic. Kudos.
Peacockgirl chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
I certainly hope there's a sequel! You can't leave this here!
Celebriteen chapter 7 . 2/8/2012