Reviews for Bribing the Ferryman
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Cool... Loved the touch at the end, like always.
Doctor Ella chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow, that was very good. Very, very good. You are very talented in writing and i hope to see more!
whipper chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
the title was promising and the story lived up to that promise. i really liked it.
Darklight chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
nice piece of fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
That was sweet
Demelza chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
I really liked how you wrote Faith in this story. It was interesting, the Mythology you used especially, in a mix with the Christianity, and very nice of you to offer an explanation at the end of your story. :) Very well done!
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Alright dearling! Woo-hoo... this is very deep and very heartfelt/thoughtful and makes me wonder just how deeply Faith's feelings run for Bosco. Thank you for this wonderful gift of writing and I enjoyed it most immensely. :) Cheers until next time.
jcal4evr chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I liked it! Very well written and I like the symbolism in it. :)
NYPDBosco chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Dude, that was unbelievable! I really love your work! The mythology was great...and thanks for explaining it at the end :o) I'm not up on that kind of stuff, so it really helped me alot. I thought the story was good, but then your comments at the end helped me understand it and then I thought the story was MORE THAN JUST GOOD, it was Awesome with a capital A!
Blue Smartie chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I don't know what to say. That was brilliant :o) Just incredible.

*Jen*
kat chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
WOW that was great! Keep writing please
Boscosgrl chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
WOW! That was excellent. You did a really good job. The detail in the story was really good...Keep writing b/c I can't wait to read your next story
Alias Jones chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
It's good. I really like it.