Reviews for A Tale of Renewal and Rebirth
IamDonuttheWalrus chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Oh, I love the idea of mentally ill Saix. That's brilliant, and completely logical! I'm really digging this story, can't wait to finish it!
VidiaPhoenix chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Very nice conclusion. Isa/Lea is an interesting pairing that I like. I'm surprised more don't write about it. Also, I just had to point out the irony that Marly is usually the most commonly reffered to the gay yet he has the least ammount of gay pairings in the Organization.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Dun. Dun. DAH! So he's a traitor huh? Not exactly surprising. But I am surprised about how close this is to canon since you made it before the game came out.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Very interesting chapter. So, it seems Xemnas is back with a heart.
Also, Vexen is missing and Larxene is... a nymph. Huh. Again, creative and fitting.
One thing though: Larxene has vibrant green eyes. Not blue. At all.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Luxord's was a good choice too. Great job. I also love the backstory in this chapter. Overall, I enjoyed this chapter.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I feel like I should point out that they didn't lose their physical hearts. They aren't walking around like an undead zombie without the vital organ. It is a meta-physical heart. Almost spiritual. I mean, you saw Sora's "heart" when he lost it right? He wasn't losing an organ.
Anyways, I digress. Interesting idea about where Marluxia is from. I would've never thought of it. It's creative. Also, it's fitting.
Great chapter.
VidiaPhoenix chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I like the idea of mentally ill Saix too. I always thought there could've been something off about him for the exact reasons you stated. I like this story even though it is very AU-ish now because of the Dream Drop Distance.
shadowheartDC chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Love this story! :-D
mojoe100 chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
omg this story was great i hope u write more for this couple. i like how u left this story a little open too you could easily make a little sequel or even mini stories of each group and even an axel saix story of them finding their parents
Ducktape980 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
You made me cry a little, at the end... :,) happy tears though! I mean, (excuse the language but) all the shat they went through, as nobodies and then as humans again... And itvwas just so sweet and happy and... settling. IDK but I kinda wanted to cry at the end, since it was such an amazing story (aside from minor spelling/grammer, no one's perfect, just UBER close!) and now it's just... over... WAAAAAHH!
In other words, good job
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
I think you ended this story perfectly. Everything fits together neatly and everything seems perfectly in character. I hope you consider writing more for this fandom-I know you'd do a good job :)
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
I really like this story and your interpretation of the Organization's connection with other worlds. I never considered Princess and the Frog or Tangled's but now that I can't see their home planet as any other, because you made it match so perfectly. (Well, maybe until it's officially revealed to us anyway). I enjoyed reading your portrayal of all the characters and while I'm disappointed that it ended so soon, I do agree it is fitting for it to end where it did, being the thirteenth chapter. But also because you were able to make it work. That last battle scene was actually really good. In my opinion anyway. I loved how you wrote each of the other Organization members, especially Axel and Saix. Another thing I thought was really unique was the small tidbits at the beginning and end of every chapter. Even though this is the end of this story, I loved reading every chapter of it, and I hope you consider writing more for this fandom. Though I do wonder what will happen to Xigbar. Hopefully you can add a little bit of it to the epilogue? But if not, that's ok too. Thanks for writing an awesome story :D
Kuyo The Hunter chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Exelent story! :D Finished reading this far the other day and didn't have time leaving feedback until now The story flow is wonderfull, it really has the read hocked... hooked? from the begining to the end, and personally I'm longing for more No weird grammar or eye sore spelling mistakes (not that I should talk about bad spelling...) that I noticed and it's really easy to readand find your place again if looking away for a second. As for the pairing, I don't mind hints, but I think I'd prefer if it stayed as really good friendship :) I really want one good KH fic without it being filled with romance and/or yaoi (I'm not against it, it just grows tiersome sometimes)

Have fun writing and please update soon! :D
Fox chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
"anyone reading who would still like to see romance blossom between Axel and Saix" _ ME! though I love the tactful hints that you've been using with them, it's such a tease and so well done but I'd totally like to see them have a reminise of the past . but ffff this plot I love it, the suspence it amazing -worships your writing-
bluebull chapter 12 . 3/6/2013