Reviews for Since Feeling Is First
mickkila chapter 15 . 2/22
Can you finish this story please
Anabely chapter 14 . 2/2
This story is awesome! I hope you'll finish it sometime.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
This really is a beautiful story. I know it's been years since you've updated and that's ok. We all have our reasons. I was curious as to if you ever finished the story on another site. I hope you are well. Message me back if you are able.
Regin chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 14 . 12/25/2011
You've written th change in an interesting way. I don' trus Carlisle. He has his ow aganda I think. He eally hasn't tol her and Jasper anything and I think keeping information fromher i his way of keeping her under control. The thigs he did tel her are just to keep her happy. Like Kate said; the ones that protect you have their own reasons for doing so, or something like that. Great story, realy. You've captured my attention.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Oh my god, oh my god!

Loved Alistair and his booze. This is a reat story and yor writing is amazing.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
Wha the hell is going on? Why does Alistar know more then Bella an Jasper about what's goin on? Prophesy? Seriously? This is going to be awesome!
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
Ooh creepy...

Bella the empath...interesting
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 10 . 12/25/2011
This was beautiful. I loved the last line. Ilove how she accepts him completely even after seeing what he really is. She felt everything they felt and it makes her understand him better. Great writing.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
What is up with Bella's powers?

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
I said it before and I'll say it again; they're great together. I love Jasper and wish I could have him. Loved the chapter.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Again I say; I really hate not knowing what's going on. Why aren't they telling Bellla aything? I wouldn't trust them if I were the chapter
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
They're so right for each other. The anticipation you build is electric. I loved the diary and Jasper showing up in it.
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
I love Robert Frost. I hate not knowing what's going on. good chapter
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
It really is amazing how you make me feel the anxiousnes Bella feels before meeting Carlisle and Alice