Reviews for How Do You Measure
No-account-girl chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
(gotta hate my phone for sending an unfinished review... Sorry about that) soo, as I was saying, we could see a but a Wyngarde in Stryker's son in X2, but well... Having The "real" Wyngarde would bd amazing. Also... Yay! Blindfold! Love what you did with her, and her présence makes me wonder If we have any chance to see Destiny in this story (well, Stryker's mention Makes me wonder If we have any chance to see his son in this story, since he used to be One of Charles's students, but well... I wonder too much).

Last but not least, I have to say I really Love Pele and how you write her! Thanks for The update ans The amazing work! Hope to read more soon!
No-account-girl chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
First off: Can't believe I can review! I loved "The Key to My Heart, and having a new amazing chapter of this one is a great first Christmas Gift. So yeah, this chapter was as good as the other, which were awesome. Your writing style is great, and gets you quickly into the story, and the very end of this chapter is so stressful... Anyway, I would have liked to see Jason Wyngarde in The First Class movie, so I can only suggest you to add him to The Hellfire Club (even if we could think Stryker's son was an intent
Random Under the Sun chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
So much wonderful angst! Love it!
Random Under the Sun chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
So much wonderful angst! Love it!
The Singing Duck chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Angsty, sure.

I like Charles' project, though I find it a bit odd. He's not even sure Erik could want kids (did they talk about it, can't remember?).
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
aww,finally an update :D

Well, I have to say, the whole baby thing is a bit...weird, but I am interested to see how it works out.

thankies for the update :)
jeanwolverine52895 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
This is so amazing, I cant wait for you to continue! X3
StormyGrey chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
this last chapter was so beautiful. I'm usually not the fluff type, and I am honestly more into tragedy and angst, but I couldn't help but smile widely at this. the dream made my heart go warm all over.

and the snowball-fight...just amazing.

I am really looking forward to see how this story will develop. especially how they will eventually have a child, if not through mpreg.

so, go on like this ) you've earned another reader.

PS: there are a few grammar mistakes in your german expressions. "Mein Lieben Mein Lieber/ Mein Schatz / Mein Herz" etc.

If you wish, I could help you out. (for I am german.) No offence here of course :)
The Singing Duck chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Glad to see more of this!
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
uhh,well, a lot of confusion, I guess, and of course I can't wait for the next chappy :D

So, no mpreg? but what then? a clone o.o or..what? dum dum duuum

uh, and, it is called: Meine Liebe (or, better "Schatz" which would be the same as "my darling"), without an N

because that would be the plural form.

Sooo, thankies for the update n I can't wait for more to read :)

(the story is so interesting :D)
Ghost of Dystopia chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
A child? Ok, I really didn't see that one coming. This's ought to get interesting.

I really liked that you showed a sweeter side of Alex in this chapter. His past can't have been very easy, not having had any proper training with his powers before Charles found him. I can really see him becoming good friends with Artemis over time.

And the snowball fight! I was grinning like mad throughout the whole thing.

I can't wait for more (:
JamieKins1126 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You are such a good story teller/writer. I can't get enough of this fanfiction! Please update soon, and well done 3
GeorginoschkaVincen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
whaaa,finally! every day I was checking your account to see if you've uploaded anything xD well, good start! it's still very interesting, and I want to know what will happen next.

awww, and evil evil onslaught,muhahaha xD

(sorry, can't help that)

well, yeah,so..I see forward to the next chappy :)
Ghost of Dystopia chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I haven't been into X-Men for very long to be honest. I've seen all the films though and since I enjoy reading fanfiction I thought I'd give X-Men a go too. Well I found the first part of this story, 'The Key to My Heart' the other day and really enjoyed it. That's why I decided I'd start reading this story as well. Charles and Erik truly are beautiful together. I think you did a fantastic job describing the emotional turmoil surrounding them.

I'm very much intrigued by Artemis. I'd very much like to see where this is going so I hope you'll update soon!
cbeth88 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So happy to see more of this universe! I'm excited to see where you take this.

(And no worries, I liked that movie too! Loved the cameo!)
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »