Reviews for Adventures in the 7 Kingdoms
Mary Espina chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Beautiful, what happens next? Please continue, I want to know. ). I love your work and your story. AMAZING JOB.
alice13033 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
amazing
Code Cupid chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
This is sooooooooo good.
MissEccentricWriter chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This chapter was very good, I'm glad Amaryllis is staying with Arthur. There was only one or two sentences that weren't finished completely, but you could still get the just of what it said/meant.

I can't wait to read about them going to the minimoys!

Great work!
Superfan44 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is great, please continue.
Superfan44 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Hey, It's me Ryan, I finally got an account on this website, now I can share some of my ideas to you and the rest of the world.
Ryan chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I read what you wrote at the end of chapter 2, don't worry, next time you don't have to feel nervous about showing them your stories, just tell them about it even if they don't know what movie or tv show it's made for, your 14 years old, thats how old i am. I belive in you, I bet you can finish this story with ease.
Ryan chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Hey, at last, I have all 3 movies on dvd, Once I get an account on here, I am thinking about writing a crossover between arthur and the minimoys, and adventure time, Im so happy that you liked my idea.
Ryan chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Hey there, It's been a long time since you updated, so what's going to happen next in the story, is arthurs friend going to go with him into the land of the minimoys, please update now.
Ryan chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
I like the new chapter. Please update some more as soon as possible. Also, I am surprised to hear that you like my crossover idea, Have you ever seen or heard of adventure time?
MissEccentricWriter chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Nice chapter! Your character seems very nice, but the only fear I have is her becoming a Mary-Sue, so far the only trait that seems Sueish is her problem on being lonely in Ireland,but the explaination seems fair enough you should talk a bit of it more or maybe go ominiscent third view(where you tell everyone's thoughts) show her thoughts on it. From what I get from what you said so far was she was lonely in Ireland and she was too different and perhaps the other kids joked around her about it too much, there were some snob kids who really upset her maybe, she gave up on trying to be friendly and decided on being the town's outcast, thats what I got anyways, my opinion.

Last tip is try re-reading the story, unless you already do, if you already have someone else you trust read it. You dont have too, but I recommend it; I know its tedious work, but it really helps. I find I can always re-work a sentence so it flows easier and makes more sense.

But I did love this chapter! Yoy character seems nice, love the red hair;does she have freckles too? Thatd make her a ginger XD

Arthur seemed in good character, can see him totally pretending to be a stranger to her and tricking her. I wonder whar happens next!
Ryan chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Sorry about that comment, so I'll make it clearer for you. Search for adventure time fan fiction wiki, click on it, go tO the Fan story's section, look under the A conut, and look for Adventure time with Finn and Arthur: a new home for the Minimoys, the read it and then look for the comments feature if you scroll down, and comment it and tell me what

You think.
Ryan chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Hey PhoebeTheElf This is for both you, and for everyone elsewho reviews this story. I figured that you like The Arthur series (which I like to), An I like both the Arthur series, and the show Adventure time, well, check out this cool Idea that I created wiki/Adventure_Time_with_finn_and_arthur:_a_new_home_for_the_minimoys read it, and then comment it to see what you think of it.
Watermelon-Dragon-Chibi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love this but to be honest I want more minimoys! can't wait for your next chapter! but please try not to make Arthur swear in front of his gran!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
For your first story this is quite good! My first story was horrible XD

As I read I found some things you should work; but since your just starting out youll have a lot of time work on your skills. One thing for now is your grammar, its mostly your commas. You sorta just scatter them everywhere, I did that alot too, but theres only specific places you put a common: When you use but,because,before sometimes before Then, when your adding in a little more info or describing things and or emotions. Theyre really great,commas that is, and I absolutely love them and their cousin the Semi-Colon; I always need a Semi-Colon XD

I await your next chapter! Good work!