Reviews for When Strength Means Nothing
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
awww sad
just a turtle chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Why do you have to be so talented?!

You messed with my emotions. Great job though, really great.

STAILS565 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So touching I LOVE IT! :-) :-) :-)
Bakage chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Omg, i was reading this with Hurt by Christina and now im crying my eyes out
SapphireMoonlight24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So beautiful and yet so brilliantly sad at the same time. Your writing of Loki and Thor was phenomenal! I really loved it, despite it bringing a tear to my eye :D
TragicGuardian chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I thought this was wonderful, so tragic. My favorite part had to be how Loki kept telling Thor to hate him, it just revealed so much about Loki and his psyche. Also i loved that it was Loki's powers that saved thor, and all the quotes in italics just made the story perfect. Thanks for writing such a great piece!
NyteKit chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
SO SAD! But so beautiful. I loved your descriptions throughout; they really carried the story . Great job!
Phoenix-Flyer26 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
May I just give you a round of applause! A great big round of tear filled and heart wretching applause. Reading this story was breath taking to me. You wrote it with such passion and with such emotion that I found myself wanting to ball my eyes out, which is something that rarely happens to me. I truely believe that you captured the true essence of the characters personalities. I have recently become a "Thor" fan and I am currently in the process of writing my own story. I know for a fact that mine will never be as this emotional as you have made yours. When I post my story, which will not be for a while since I like to take my time with editing and making sure that the continuity and facts are straight, I encourage you and invite you to take a look at it and offer any constructive advice that you may have. Once again, congradulations on a fabulous story and may you write many more to come.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is so heart-wrenching. I felt like I couldn't breathe with how much my throat was constricting. Many tears were shed. TT
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I loved that line at the end. Perfect. *sniff* This was a really good piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have you read Alydia Rackham's "Two Little Boys"? Your fic has a few similarities to hers. :) Brava!
Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh my gosh, I don't know whether to cry or applaud your amazing writing skills, I'll do both. Wonderful job!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very emotive. I thought that you characterised the pair very well. Wonderful work.
Temperley chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
My goodness... this was... wonderful. So sad, but just right. I imagine that if Loki were to ever die, this would be what would happen - he'd be doing it to save Thor.
brb chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
bawling my eyes out.
TalbotWolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I- I seriously broke out in tears. This is very well written and emotional. Not alot of fics can make me cry, but this one is powerful...