Reviews for Misconceptions
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Delightful! Well done!
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hahhahaaa! Good one. She nailed them.
prettydynamic chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this. It's so cute.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
First off, I want to say congratulations for including Andy! I think yours is the first story I've seen to have him. The mention of him in your summary is what brought me in to read.

Aww, poor Tragg. He really does seem to have feelings for Della, the way he keeps eyeing her and feeling jealous.

Interesting, to have Eva be the victim. I'm not totally sure I can picture her bothering Della as described, unless she was carrying a torch for Perry. I always had the feeling she never cared for him and was just using him. She didn't bother me so much, though, except for when she tried to implicate Perry in the murder.

LOL, I love the surprise twist you threw in there to make everything nice and neat and moral. The last line is perfect.
razraz chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I've re read this and reread it and you made such nice subtle clues all the way through, but the first time I read it I was too worried about what Tragg was thinking and saying to pay enough attention. Ohhh they're married - matching pinky ring -nice. And in the background you've killed off Eva, surely that is a whole story in its self, can see Della cool as a cucumber dealing with that snotty woman, even though you only gave us a hint.

So many favourite lines but this

"The Lieutenant asked through jealous teeth..." poor Tragg

okay so you top it with "It's Mason, as in Mrs."

super stuff.

And lots of gold in here you can flesh out in to more stories .

thanks for a great short and sweet story that .

Raz
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was such a good story! :) And of course, I was so excited when I saw you had written a new one! Though it's not the one I've been waiting for it's still amazing! :) I loved the ending...they would be ones to keep it such a secret and I loved that Della said he needed to get the names right. It just cracked me up! :) I do have a question. Eva Belter? I'm assuming she's in the books? Which one! I must find it and read it! :) Anyway, this was a fantastic story and I just can't wait for the "ruthlessly romantic" one...but this was a great one until that one is posted! Great job! :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
oh, that was good! Loved it! The characters, all of them were perfect!

cw
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
A fun, wonderful story and the pinky wedding rings was absolutely inspired!
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I checked this sight after all my comapany left and what a wonderful sweet surprise to end my day.I loved the way Della handled Tragg and Holcomb and of course loved the way Perry was so protective of her. It was as always, lovely and romantic with a perfect ending...sigh.

Cannot wait for that "ruthlessly romantic" PMDS story :)
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Well, I saw it coming before Tragg and Anderson did.

This was lovely fun and wonderfully executed. Many nice little touches (including the actual touches). I loved the silent communication.

Thank you for the delightful treat.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Della's always one for writing things down, correctly. Certainly the Mrs. threw both Tragg and Andy. Enjoyed this:)
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Chalk one up for Della! Even I wasn't expecting that!

Nice story!