Reviews for Certainly Not Fate!
666Spektor chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
VERY SWEET! I LOVED IT!
OF COURSE I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER! THEY ARE ONLY PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! HAHA
hunnybee1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is just too cute for words! The flirting, the banter, the fact they're both clearly in denial...*sigh*

Would love to see it become a multi-chapter story!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Another great story from you. I love the way you write K/S!

Awesome work. BRAVO! :)
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
this is really good.

I'm sure Steve the'm everywhere, it's almost impossible to fall on someone three times in succession.

I like the episode of the grocery store, I was cramped, laughing when I had finished reading it.

is that it's a one shot. otherwise just let me know the result.
N chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really liked this story.

The first four parts were funny, and the last one was diferent but cute.
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Haha, certainly wasn't fate, was it? P Totally loved this. It was just so sweet and cute. The random meetings were just perfect for them!
kiwimeggles chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Love this. You write steve and kono so well. Keep the stories coming!
w414hos chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
oooo sooo cuteeeee...i don't know how you do it...this and the prompt...!thumbs up...! this story should be in the series...very cute and sweet and...just perfect...how they are perfect for each other...! keeep on writing...don't ever stop...but please make happy ending...ps:not really had a thing with the 'fix you' though...but 'prompt'are soo goood!
badhairdays chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
"You might wanna grab a bottle of water on the way home. You look a little flushed." LOL, Steve you troll :D

Thank you so much for this! I so desperately miss s1 characterizations. They were so laid back and at ease with each other.
CheerleaderE chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So cute! I love reading your stories! I'm always smiling when I read what you have written :)
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Cute story. One would almost think someone was stalking another someone ;-) The mall was really funny with the old lady behind the register. Maybe another chapter regarding those bridges?
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Lovely :) There was humor and it was fun to see them run into each other outside of work. Very fun! and I loved the last part with Kono saving Steve :) Awesome! You should definitely do some more!
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Totally love this. So funny.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this is a very cute prompt idea and i'm glad you decided to do it to get yourself out your writer's block. hope you wont' be stuck in it too long cause we need the steve/kono work to keep on coming, now more than ever. :)

the first part with her babysitting had me AWWing out loud, too freaking adorable. and then steve sitting down with the boy to build sand castles? kill me now! *swoon* :D very cute. and the bickering over coffee and his guns arsenal was hilarious, too. i like how you do a great job of slipping in the bickering dialogue but not having it overtake the section you're writing. the dry cleaning money part had me giggling, very cute.

the tom cruise convo was funny haha, and the lady the checkout aisle.

(He stepped forward until he was pressed against her, and Kono swore she could feel the heat rising to her cheeks a hundred miles per hour. )

*swoon* :)

(He saw Kono. Her own gun still raised, her breathing raged, her hair messy, the adrenaline seeping through her veins. He saw her eyes overpowered with anger, with fire, with panic.)

beautiful line and description. that last section was very powerful and i love how very quickly you described the action in the sense that the gun is there, then the shot is fired and there's kono. felt very action-packed.

thanks so much for this piece. been frantically refreshing the site for new fic since that horrible helicopter scene so i was very happy to read this before bed.

hope your exams went well, take care, have a nice weekend.
sky chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
ohh i love your ffs so much. it was a great one again :D