Reviews for Send My Love to Charon and the Styx
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2016
This was absolutely amazing! I love your writing style and how you portrayed the characters. This is one of my favorite fics and I can't express in words how much I love it. I hope you continue to write and do well in all your future endeavors!
Drummer chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
Aww man this story rocks. You described the world really well
Whyte Board Marker chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I love your writing style! You should become professional. Brilliant fic! I like the fact the Doctor is practically best friends with his gun. A complete contrast from canon. I hated that he left Rose. Coward probably thought he was keeping her safe... Typical man.
rileyariel11 chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
I know it's been said a million times already, but I just adored this story. It was beautifully written and wonderfully done. You should change the names and publish it, maybe making it a little longer. I would definitely buy it! Maybe you could even write a sequel.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Tell me, how is a sky "so pale and white that it bleeds black?" What does that even mean? This is beautiful, of course it is, but most of these words are nonsense, this story is very hard to follow, it's so random and full of gibberish.
kiayame-san chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
Why did you never write a sequel to this?! This such an amazing story and I want more of it... Even more than I need air!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic, brilliant, beautiful story. I'm not sure what I enjoyed most - the gorgeous prose with a multitude of fitting metaphors, the unconventional format which worked wonders in crafting a mystery and revealing answers slowly, the dystopian world so richly built and introduced to us, the allusions to mythology and literature, the realistic characters and their interactions with one another, or the plot itself which kept me at the edge of my seat throughout. I loved all of it. I don't frequently re-read fanfiction, but this is a story I will most certainly revisit over and over. Great job!
A Hopeful Voice chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
This is a real work of art. I so enjoyed this and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you for such a beautiful tale!
Sargent Muffdog chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I was going to comment but the one below says everything I want to better than I could. I've read this so many times and I still can't get my head around it. It's beautifully heartbreaking and it needs to be published and bought and kept on my bookshelf with it's sequel ;)
Chrissy chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
This is a review for the story as a whole, not the last chapter. I never know where to post these things. Anyway, I don't really have words for this. Well, not many, anyway. Not many that actually make up sentences. That's a feat, since I'm a wordsmith by trade. Let's see ... Amazing, heavy, deep, marvelously executed, long, wise, sad, genius. That should about cover it. Also, I absolutely adore how you took the entirety of the Davies, (Davis? Never seen it spelled.) Doctor Who, broke it apart like a window, and pasted it back together to make this beautiful mosaic. Mosaic, a thing which is created from the broken pieces of other things. Even the jagged edges in mosaics are beautiful, speaking of the creator's genius in putting them together just so to make this new, better, more beautiful thing, a thing that surpasses what the things which died to make it up were or could ever be. A tile is just a tile, but when you break it into pieces, and put the pieces together again to make a tree or a house or a god, you make what was and no longer is a tile into something more than the tile could ever have hoped to be. Perhaps, (Pardon me here. I'm a Christian, and I'm a wordsmith, and I'm rambling. At least you don't have to actually hear me say this stuff. LOL) Perhaps God is making mosaics of us all, breaking our hearts and laying the pieces down again so so carefully, mingling the pieces of us with the pieces of others to make the frescoes on his chapel ceiling. The breaking is terrible, and the pain abides always in our edges, but the whole of what we all become after is a balm that makes the pain just as beautiful as our most potent pleasures. I love this piece because it delves deeper than anything else I've read or seen relating to Doctor Who into the whys and wherefores of humanity, love, pain, hope, despair. It looks at who we are ... Blah blah blah. If I don't stop here I won't stop for pages. I'm a rambler. I'm a gambler. I'm a long way from home. Hand me a brandy or leave me alone. Okay, okay, I'm done. Sorry. Don't be surprised if you get a PM from someone in the next week or so. Wordsmith to wordsmith, this is beyond excellent. I'm assuming those exams you mentioned are for an English degree. The best of luck, and the warmest regards.
DreamFlight chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
You know the story about the fanfiction writer who wrote a story so AU, that all they had to really do was change the names of the main characters, and boom! they were published? I feel like that story should have been this one, because it is so far from the world its based on, but so, so, so terribly beautiful and wonderful because of it. You've written an amazing story. An amazing original story. Thank you for sharing it... I have a feeling it will haunt me for awhile.
infinities chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
Fantastically written, gorgeous phrasing. Had my mind in knots. I am very torn on how I feel about it, however. I may have to read it a couple more times just to be sure. :)
Heart of Diamond chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
Wow. Just... wow. Oh. My. God. That... wow.

That was liturally want i was thinking at the end of the story. Just incredible. Really, really incredible. I am SO glad i found this story. Seriously.

Wow.

I don't even have the words to describe it. Brilliant. Just pure brilliance. Man.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Sidnei chapter 24 . 4/16/2012
There aren't enough words to explain how much i loved your story. I have never been a fan of AU, but i took a chance on the first chapter, and i was blown away! The way you tied in some of the lines from episodes, and the way the you write is just beautiful! I hope you write more because i look forward to more. Thank you!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 24 . 3/26/2012
No words I could say would do this story justice. The prose, the multitude of metaphors, the ending. Out of everything (aside from the fantastic writing fyi) I think the way you told the story was in a way that of all the fics I will ever read this is the fic that I will always remember for the way it was written. The storytelling was heartbreaking, inspiring, and so, so beautiful. Most books tell a story from point A to Z but what's the point in that? It was unexpected and I like that ;) Thank you for putting the time and effort into this story. I look forward to re-reading it many times in the future! :)