Reviews for Dance With Me
Rosie-1864 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Breathtaking. Don't ever stop writing.
kenjifox chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
First off - I'm bad because I rarely review ... but this was a great little fic & you hands down captured Damon's voice with the Flopsy, Mopsy & Cottontail comment ... literally burst out laughing and thought yes! that sounds like Damon. Great Job. I would have signed in - but I've forgotten how, ha! Anyway, just wanted you to know I enjoyed this. :)
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Pretty good work - I liked it ...
lulujay chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved it! I just knew Stefan was a monster prude in bed. Way to rock her world, Damon!
This Is My Escape chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Congrats on your 30th review for this one-shot. I loved it!

xo,

Kate
lync chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
that was perfection. srsly.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
that was good keep it up
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Alright, this is the first story I read from you so I can't talk in general, but as a smut writer to another, you must keep writting my dear, you've got some talent going on.

The was they needed each other and the starvation that was screaming in theit kisses and touches was just amazengle portraied.

The end was trully beautiful, you kept them somehow in character and that meant a lot, it made me - the reader - not only undrstand you and your universe but actually imagine it. Bravo!
broguekicking chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"Shut up just shut up" haha I love Damon! This one shot is perfect! I love everything about it! The caring that Damon has for Elena, the dance they shared and when they "made love" it was written so beautiful too! Love this very much! xoxo
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow! That was brilliantly amazing :) It was... very much in character, it was hot, and romantic and I just can't even explain how much I truly LOVED it. It was just that good!

Fantastic writing! ;)
helloPOTATO chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
it's quite a beautiful story. :)

i loved it :")
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Great story, super hot, rough and gentle all at the same time!
maarit chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ahh, again, beautiful story, and again, you write Damon very well. You ever thought about doing something more with him? If you do, I can't wait to read it.
siberia21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This one must come to my favorites as well. I so enjoyed. This story is just as special as the other one. Loved the ending! Thank you.
Ladydragon Guinevere chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I'll R&R because I like to receive R&Rs myself too :)

I really loved this story, very hot, very sexy, and both Elena and Damons voices were SOOO right and true to their characters, these could have been scenes on the show! They SHOULD be scenes on the show! ;) Keep it up, very enjoyable!