Reviews for Pizza Deliveries and Racism
Omg this is defenately one of the cutest stories I've read and I absolutely LOVE IT. This story is so cute and funny and I can't stop smiling now lol. This was super good, good job.
XiaoYeJianYuan chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Can I translate your story into Chinese and post it on website?
trexlyn chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
loved it, please write more
arctic-kat chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Love this story, love love love it!
LoveableOkie chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love love love this story. But that best be a pizza that will last a week if it costs $23! Lol
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
awhhh ! So many damn feels ! I loved this so much ! AHAHAHAHAH ! TO CUTE !
Awesome sauce chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
"Asians on scooters are free game" is a frase I say regularly. Thank you for improving my lifestyle
milkteethbabydoll chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Why is this so cute? Oh my gosh. Racial slurs used as a pet name... HOW DID YOU MAKE THAT CUTE? :o
guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I cant tell you how many times ive read this story and freaking never reviewed. This story was...AMAZING. I cant stop reading and reading. Fell in love with your easy and effortless writing style and the smooth transition of the characters. I really hope to see more from you. Bravo! :)
LikesALot chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
...*Blubs like a baby* THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for writing it _ Now, I must read the sequel!
Lis Martin chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Awwwwwn! Thats guys are so fucking cute together! 3 3
alphonse18 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
LOVED IT! I have been trying to find an AU DarylGlenn fic but no one has wrote one. Until now! Please make another Au DarylGlenn fanfic! Maybe even throw in a little lemon? ;D
VictorianLegend07 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Sweet I like it :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Amazing! Im loving this story!
MissMaryMason chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
This has got to be the cutest, most racist relationship ever. I love it! It could be more racist I guess... But anyhow, the story. Words will never express the awesomeness. Can I have a little Asian Glenn Puppy too? Ha ha, I am in love with how much of a smartass he (Glenn) is in your story. Every time he said something, I'd be like, "Oh shit, you're gonna die!" Lovely story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »