Reviews for The Wrong Royal
Capp'n chapter 4 . 6/22
I DID always think it odd that Hogwarts was supposedly the best wizarding school in europe and the safest place in the world. They lacked many classes I thought should be mandatory and they were
invaded almost every year during Harry's time. The muggle-raised children were thrown into a different
culture without help and the wizard-born children were completely ignorant of muggles, like they were a different species. Why would astronomy be a MANDATORY class and muggle studies be optional? The only people that really needed to know about astronomy were astronomers and people that needed to know the moon/star-alignments effects on plants or potions, which I'm sure they learned in herbology and potions class. Yet they live in a world where keeping themselves from discovery by muggles was like their top law. Shouldn't understanding muggles be one of the most important things to learn?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
so sweet I stell love this story but I think there should be more Dumbledoore bashing I mean he should know that he was wrong or how a friends of Severus react meanly Slitherins :)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful story I quite enjoyed it, tho Severus is my favorite I like it when he gets something good.
Saramagician chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
It was very nice, but short! And you didn't write any thing about others or Dumbledore's reaction when he find out truth about right royal!
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
awww love the epilogue type chapter
Phoenix1592 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
a very nice ending

indeed Severus, quite a perfect sight, you and your family happily together
Jily Forevermore chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
This was so cute! I'm from Canada as well, and it was so nice to see Canadian things in here, I don't see them enough! (Not to mention spelling things like honour right!) I enjoyed reading it, especially the part about curling. I don't, but some of my friends do, and I can't wait to tell them about it
flame55 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
This is great
Phoenix1592 chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
Severus and Lily had a wonderful world tour and are now happily married,
Phoenix1592 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
ha, dumbledore made a spectacular fool of himself, insulting Severus right in front of his grandparents

they all put the old doddering fool in his place quite spectacularly
fan girl 666 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
love the proposal it was so sweet
flame55 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
this was a great chapter can't wait for more
Abandon-Morality chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
So far I noticed that you skip a lot of imoportant details. Like, for instance, the fact that a month would have to have passed by since the first incident. And you leave things jumbled and fragmented, spitting out five word sentences in large quantities without any cohesion.

Try commas and hyphens. Don't add on facts to the end of a paragraph ; go back
and put them where they belong. You have a great idea, but you let your story suffer because you don't consider all variation of a sentence before writing. If you go back and write everything with the fluidity of speech then this would be so Mucho better.

Hey, don't get mad. Constructive criticism is one of the necessary evils of writing.

- Bandon
MissBumpy chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I keep coming back to reread this.. it never gets old! :)
fan girl 666 chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Dumbuldore's reaction was priceless also awesome chapter