Reviews for Elfen Lied: The Second Verse
heredia chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
i like yuka in this chapter and part with nanas outburst
heredia chapter 16 . 4/5/2015
its cool!especially part with Arakawa
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Nozomie father is a child abuser
ANON chapter 13 . 1/8/2014
TOO SAD TOO TRAGIC MAKES ME WANT TO CUT MYSELF I WANT HAPPY!
Gojirob chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Funny and awesome, and thanks for the shout-out. But next, I wanna see the Maple House Mystery Machine, with Wanta gaining the power of limited speech and them solving mysteries. :D
drake Harris chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I have some idea's for the new elfin lied season!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
great
LSSJ2 Gohan chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
This... Is... EPIC! LONG LIFE THE METAL! \m/

Believe it or not, I had a similar idea for "Children Of Destruction"... And guess which character does the lead Guitar?
Gojirob chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
I have an editorial objection to Aiko being alive - but a good story is a good story, and this was a great one. It gave a plausible scenario for Aiko's survival, and kept her visit as a near miss, rather than a joyous reunion. A solid omake, even making the dream sequence ecchi chapter have a foothold in reality.
LunarSkies2383 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
I find it surprising I never read your story as I've always been a fan of Elfen Lied but mostly of the Kohta and Kaede/Lucy/Nyu pairing.

Looking over everything, this was a really well written and well thought out story from beginning to end taking into consideration the manga version with your own twists in it.

But for the story itself, it was rather bittersweet. For all the death, destruction, hatred, and sadness, Kaede couldn't truly find what she was looking for in the end. Furthermore she couldn't be with Kohta anymore. It was truly quite the dramatic story worthy to stand next to the original work.

So keep writing and I'll keep reading. Till next time I guess.
The Layman chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
I gotta say, this was deffinately the most Metal Elfen Lied I've ever seen. Throwing K-On! in was an interesting touch, though I don't think I'd want to know who that other band was...

Although, one does wonder what Nyu was originally going to sing before [DMC] played. (Oh yeah, and I caught that subtle tie in to one of the other Omake for this story; you know that one...)
yorunoyukihana chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
You are a GENIUS! You wrote a whole anime script, I can't believe it! It's soooooo good I wish they could really make an anime out of it! COOL! .
forgottencharacter chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Can you add a third season if possible? It would put a great conclusion to the whole thing!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
I kind of knew it would be Mayu. Congrats for guts alone. A grimmer ending than the manga...wow.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
You're working well around the lack of Kurama, and the return of that certain character freaked me out. It seems that Kakuzawa is now manipulating Arakawa for the lack of Shirakawa. Good play!