Reviews for Blood Quill
Kit Lupin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
... 0..0

Oh, my... That... was unique. I... don't know what to clal it...
Cara-dactyl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Haha, I loved this! The last line "We're naughty twins" that made me laugh! There isnt enough stories about these two that take place in Umbridge's office. Good job!
incrediblectopus chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I never thought I'd say this but... poor, poor Umbridge.
Kitsune Oka-sama chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love it. Strait to the point and the kink just suits them.
Wednessday chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
FWAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS SO HOT I LOVED IT THAT WAS AMAZING XD
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
the ending was funny.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Huh! That was rather off, but it ticked off Umbitch so, ok!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hey, this is in no way a flame, ok? But you should look in to maybe putting a polite warning in front of fics like these...needless to sa I was rather shocked. Lol.
Miri-Ann chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Though I'm not into Twincest, I've read many boyxboy fics and the ending was just HALARIOUS! don't worry about those who flame and put you down, just keep writing and keep doing what you love to do! Others who flame are either jealous or just plain dumb for reading something they're not comfortable with. Though some advice, just write some Warnings in the beginning for those who keep reading and then review with something mean. Other than that, it was pure awesomeness :)
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is freaking beautiful!
lalaxfresh chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved this. Funny and hot. Though it sees a bit rushed . Keep writing love
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved the ending...Sums up the Twins in 3 simple words :D
Ganesh Curie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
TO WHOEVER FLAMED THIS FIC: IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE FIND EROTIC IN 2011 GET A LIFE. YOU CAN SUMBIT CONSTRUCTIVE(EMPHASIS) CONSTRUCTIVE CRITCISM, BUT BULLYING OTHERS FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR HOME MAKES YOU LOOK FRANKLY LIKE AN ABSOLUTE ARSE. HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Ganesh Curie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Nice Hayley!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is awesome! Espicially the ending!