Reviews for You Had Me at AYuk
SoulSword619 chapter 4 . 3/6
Hi there, I love your story about what was going on in roxannes head all the time :)
Your storytelling is great and you have a creative mind. If your writing spirit has recovered from your big loss, then you should continue on writing this awesome story :3
trent chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I am really enjoying this story, I am deeply sorry for the pain you have and probably still are going I know the feeling I lost someone whe I was writing as well, but I agree with others if you enjoy writing you shouldn't give it up, you have a talented and creative mind, you should continue this and others.
regardless of what of you do I wish better days for you. Thank you for the stories.
Anime-King15 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
please continue
Benkei Urahara chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
I have to agree with Jake. You have an incredible talent for story telling and, as asinine and cliche this will sound, I'm not sure would want you to lose your will to progress, whether it be your stories. you have my deepest condolences for your loss.
Jake chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
I know you wrote this story a few years back, but I hope someday you finish it. I am sorry about your loss and I also hope you realize that the stories you make do bring joy to other people. You have a gift of writing and capturing the readers attention. Wish the best and do hope for more if you feel called to it in the future.
Snowcat1378 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Cute!
darkstarrystar88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hello there! :) I read all your chapters and it was SO good! I LOVED IT! I'm sorry to hear about your friend. :(
I do hope that you write a new chapter soon(That is if there is going to be one?) I can't wait to read what happens next.

KroovyRed chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
While this fic is on hold, I had to review it. I apologize for the circumstances that caused you to stop the story. Tramatic events tend to hinder the greatest of authors.

As a fan of Goofy Movie, I am impressed with where you were going with this. Brings a lot if nostalgia. :)
Trafalgarlawsgir chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Please update soon
SonicBlueBlur chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Well, I loved your story, that have to be said. It was great to seeing it from Roxanne's POV.

But I'm really sorry about your friend. Some friends of mine are now far away from me, but any of my friends died. That makes me feel very lucky I can still be able to talk to them. I can't even imagine how much it hurts to lose a friend, and even more when is someone that close to you.

Now I'll give you an advice: Enjoy as much as you can with your friends, and show them that you do care of them.
MWolfL chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Sorry about your friend, and I completely understand you putting your stories on hold.

Can't wait to read the rest of your story but no rush, you can get back to it whenever you want.
Katherine.Sherlocked chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Really sorry about your friend :( I hope things get better for you and her family. I understand your need to focus on other things.

I just wanted to say I LOVED the story and don't lose your passion for writing 3
Kidonia Shinji chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I've enjoyed reading your story very much...I'm sorry for your loss and I hope that things get better for you and that you might someday return to writing...
Tman210 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012