Reviews for The Tamir Incident
Thanks for sharing!
Guest of Anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Brilliant.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Who the hell is Plank? Like "walk the plank"? Is that a joke, lol?

Nice crossover. Still voting for Kirk but I like this Winchester fellow...
NQSAnon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ahh, and this is where the brilliance was started. Thanks so much for these fics! Sleep shall be a concept as foreign as productivity these next few weeks, I can guarantee that.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wonderful. Yessssssssssssssss... -is weird-
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hello Kavery12. I was not sure what to expect of this SPN/ST:2009 crossover when I got started. However, I was immediately drawn into your portrayal of our favorite hunters as Starfleet officers.

I was also quite enamored of your storyline. Although, I thought the resolution occurred too quickly, I was wrapt by your allusion to TOS and, specifically, The Search for Spock.

I hope, as I continue to read in this world you've created, that I'll see more Bobby, along with the rest of he crew of the Impala.

I enjoyed Dean, very well characterized, but felt bad for Sam as he was relegated to 'bitch-face' most of the time. Don't get me wrong, he and Spock were the brains, while Dean and Jim were the braun.

I look forward to reading more!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
THIS WAS AMAZING.
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is brilliant and you are a genius!
sekmarcspn chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I read another ST/SPN fic a few months back and thought how right the writer was about how well Kirk and Winchester would get on. You have reaffirmed that idea completely. I look forward to reading the further adventures of the Enterprise and the Impala.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I am even happier now that I have discovered that you have written a series of SPN/Kirk stories.

I get to read all the goodies together now. Lucky me :-)
MarzBarz chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh MAN, this is so awesome. You have taken two of the things that I love and made me love of them EVEN MORE. I love where you put all the Supernatural characters on the ship, because it suits them all, and I love the relationships you built here. KIRK AND DEAN. SAM AND SPOCK. I really really really want Scotty and Bobby to become surly engineer friends, and Ellen and Bones needs to be friends, and and and...I should stop here, because its your story and not mine, but I LOVE IT. THIS IS AWESOME.
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
What an enjoyable concept! I clicked on it as a "what the hell, why not?" and smiled my way through the whole thing. I'm looking forward to reading what you've done so far with the crossover's other stories and where you're going in the future.

Happy writing!

Eleri
ShinobuSaiga chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG... LOL. Yes, Dean as a Starfleet captain would be scarily similar in mindset to Kirk..

Think so far this is only the 2nd time I've seen someone run with this idea? :)

Love the combination and would like to see more?
Debs chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
loved it! Supernatural in Stra Trek world why didn't I see it before?

Good job!