Reviews for Where You Stand
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 2/4
Aw, this is great! :)
eater chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was so amazing! I seriously loved this! Thank you for writing this story!
EmmiLestrange chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
S-so cute
I wonder what it would have been like if merlin died X3
DragonFireDreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story. Love the ending. Awwwwww.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
awwwww so cute
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was a very cute ending. I kind of want to know how they dealt with everything after that but you ended it in a good place. Admittedly, I was getting a bit nervous that they would never find the pendant.

Did you have a name in mind for their son?

Thanks for the read. I greatly enjoyed it. :)
Evil and Proud chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this is story is incredible. You should make a sequel. Love how arthur slowly accepted it.
MoonStar100 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I never really reallized that this story wasnt made up of chapters and it is just one big story. Lol I never really read them when there like that so I'm glade I didn't realize it wasn't made up of chapters cause I would have missed a really good story!
no me rendire chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
genial, te agrego a mis autores favoritos, es una maravilla esta historia.
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is one of the few male-pregnancies stories I've read, and the only one I've enjoyed! Was beautifully written and realistic, and I loved Arthur's indecisiveness. Made for the challenge. :3 Love this.
TenTailes chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome story bro!

Loved it.
HimeSan18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was a really cute story. I loved Arthur, even thou he was a bit of an indecisive prat. Merlin and Gwen's mother-sonish relationship was sweet. Please tell me that you'll be writing a sequel?
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i didn't get to finish so i faved it.
rytmic lover chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
woooow i love it :D
hikary22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I have so many fears while reading this as to what will become of Merlin and the baby inside and how he's going to give birth to him... and all the while getting mad at Arthur for not being there for him... but I'm glad that Arthur was there with him when he delivered, and the way the story ended was beautiful! 3 I simply wish for a sequel~