Reviews for Where You Stand
Snow Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/17
Snow: Love this story! Have asweet part and sad part really like..Keith live.
Keith: S-S-Snow...
Snow: Sorry Keith...bay the way. This story us awesome maybe you shouldt update more. I want to know what Merlin and Arthur son?
Keith: G-g-g-good job..*blush*
Snow: Keith you blush like Akira. Update again! Bye!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Aw, this is great! :)
eater chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was so amazing! I seriously loved this! Thank you for writing this story!
EmmiLestrange chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
S-so cute
I wonder what it would have been like if merlin died X3
DragonFireDreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story. Love the ending. Awwwwww.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
awwwww so cute
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That was a very cute ending. I kind of want to know how they dealt with everything after that but you ended it in a good place. Admittedly, I was getting a bit nervous that they would never find the pendant.

Did you have a name in mind for their son?

Thanks for the read. I greatly enjoyed it. :)
Evil and Proud chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this is story is incredible. You should make a sequel. Love how arthur slowly accepted it.
MoonStar100 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I never really reallized that this story wasnt made up of chapters and it is just one big story. Lol I never really read them when there like that so I'm glade I didn't realize it wasn't made up of chapters cause I would have missed a really good story!
no me rendire chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
genial, te agrego a mis autores favoritos, es una maravilla esta historia.
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This is one of the few male-pregnancies stories I've read, and the only one I've enjoyed! Was beautifully written and realistic, and I loved Arthur's indecisiveness. Made for the challenge. :3 Love this.
TenTailes chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome story bro!

Loved it.
HimeSan18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was a really cute story. I loved Arthur, even thou he was a bit of an indecisive prat. Merlin and Gwen's mother-sonish relationship was sweet. Please tell me that you'll be writing a sequel?
Luka Knight chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i didn't get to finish so i faved it.
rytmic lover chapter 1 . 1/5/2012