Reviews for Only You
Yunniecorn chapter 1 . 2/18
Incredible. Breathtaking, but so depressing. Ugh... just... yes... love it. Love you and your writing, I'm jealous! I really hope you're still writing after finishing Two Fires, because unlike a lot of aspiring writers, you seem to have a definite future in writing.
llisam chapter 1 . 1/12
Cried like a lunatic. Loved it. Now i ship them two.
angeleye02 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I absolutely adore this story! The story in Marvel's POV (who I didn't really care about in the book), Glimmer (who I didn't care about even more and only liked her death), Cato and Clove scheming as always, Marvel having a obsessive crush on Katniss, Gale in the Games instead of Peeta (and I really didn't like him). Your story has completely changed my perspective on some of the characters, and I could not stop reading it. I care more for Marvel and feel sorry for Glimmer. I really hated Glimmer's death (I actually cried), and Marvel despite his crush killing his closest friend in the Games, still loves her (WTH?). You take on emotions so well, and the amount of reviews you have prove that this is a story to read. There are some criticisms though. At times, Marvel's crush with Katniss can be a little bit too much; if you toned it down a bit, I think the story would be even better (and this is one hell load of a emotional and angsty story), Cato and Clove, despite them being psycho blood-thirsty killers is just too crazy even for them (but you used their characters effectively), and although I really liked how Rue's death plays into the story, Rue was a bit boring. Other than that, I adore (yes, I don't have a good vocabulary) this story a lot and I would like to see if you've done anything else similar to this. And although I love this one-shot, I think you could've split it into 3 or 4 chapters (because I was really tired after I read it, but satisfied). Hope you make more stories like this!
ReadingYouAlways chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Both your stories were amazing! Thank you so much for writing them!
Dragons-Are-A-Girls-Bestfriend chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
3 loved it! Very cohesive with two fires.
Raquelgdc chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh my god. How dare you make me falling for Marv? And than kill him! And katniss was the one to do it! And he kill rue! Oh my. I'm shocked with this one shot but despite been all sad and I'm totally depressed with him dying... That was a incredible one. Very smart. This was a amazing character. You write really really well. I hope you will finish the other one!
Booksnake3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Beautiful.
ColorM chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I...don't even know what to say.

Seeing as I never read Two Fires or the other story or anything, I probably missed some spots or something, but this - this story is absolutely beautiful. Dear heavens. You have written something so award-winning, that now I feel like getting up on my laptop and writing. This is so beautiful, and you made me love Marvel so much through this whole thing. I even went to Two Fires, to go and check to see what happened after the death and it made me so happy that I did. Katniss considered him an angel - an angel with clipped wings - and it's heartbreaking, really.

I don't even know I'm supposed to go on in life, if now I ship this crackship more than I should. You should definitely write another story for them, there's a lacking in their stories. Anyway, hope this enlightened you!
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So after reading Two Fires, I decided to give this one a go, and I do not regret.

You have me adoring Marvel now. He's such a complex person, and you're characterizations made him human. His conflicting feelings and personality gives him depth, and that's what I love about writings like this-characters with depth.

His relationship with Glimmer is beautiful and heartbreaking, and to be honest, his relationship with Katniss in my opinion seems way more star-crossed than when Katniss is with Gale. At least they (Katniss and Gale) have each other...Marvel in the other hand didn't really have anyone, and in the end, he still didn't get the girl, but died by her hand instead, and that was just painful for me to read.

His moment with Rue as he confessed with her, I found as such a tender delicate moment. And when he killed her and realized what he done-that killed me inside.

I just...if I were to point out everything that I adored in this, it would be one hell of a long review, so I guess I'll just condense everything shortly:

This was beautiful and really well written! You made me love Marvel, have my heart aching for him even. Thank you for that. Its a wonderful feeling for a reader to finish a writer's piece of work, feeling completely satisfied.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
So devastatingly sad! I almost cried a few times. I feel so sad for Marvel.
misminor chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I cried.
The Unwritten Vacancy chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Amazing, this story is beautiful!
ablaze arcana chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Words can't describe how amazing this was. When I read, I look for something that makes me /feel/ an emotion, whether happiness or sadness. You did that. In less that 25,000 words you have made me cry through the power of words. I commend you on that, I truly do; not many people can do hat, and you have the power to do so.

Keep writing. Please.
The Reckless and Brave chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really liked Two Fires, but you still haven't write the last chapters and the epilogue... :'( Also, I'd like to share with you a list of names that I imagined for all the characters. There are the already existing as Marvel, Glimmer, Cato, Clove, Thresh, Rue, Gale (or Peeta) and Katniss. In order of districts, boy first, I thought of Rolex, Keyla, Treyon, Bubble, Helio, Shydra (Foxface), Shawn, Trista, Smith, Despina, Jersey, Curl, Rye, Whitney, Equus and Vela. If you could tell me if you think these are good, I'd be very pleased. I'm thinking of writing a FF in Peeta's POV...
Lulu V chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is one of the best stories out there. I am sorry it is not getting recognized because it is tremendously well written and captivating. You're great, keep doing this.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »