Reviews for a taste of lightning
zippy zany chapter 31 . 3/15
Hi, this is a really good story and I know it has been a long time however are you ever planning to come back to it.
desartratt chapter 1 . 2/28
I am anjoying this story. It is very well put tohether, and stops at a ok place.
PeaceHeather chapter 31 . 1/12
And now, like the broken record I am, I will ask if this is complete or if you have any plans to continue it. This is a good stopping point, and yet - you opened a few potential plot lines that have me curious.
PeaceHeather chapter 30 . 1/12
So this is the chapter where they met and it's not at all what I was expecting. I like having Bucky here so far though.
PeaceHeather chapter 29 . 1/12
Why do I get the feeling that the three of them together could be frighteningly unstoppable? I love their reconciliation.
PeaceHeather chapter 28 . 1/12
I like how you tie Ragnarok and Loki's prophesied role back around to who Methos was in the very beginning. And now I wonder if Thanos isn't one of the Ones Who Were, in some way.
PeaceHeather chapter 27 . 1/12
Heh. I officially like your Baldr. Gonna be difficult to pull the wool over his eyes. He kind of reminds me of Bruce Banner.
PeaceHeather chapter 26 . 1/12
This chapter made me cry. Old regrets, old heartache, even healing it hurts.
PeaceHeather chapter 23 . 1/12
It's hard not to feel bad for Odin here. So far I seem to enjoy stories where "Odin gets his the big jerk" but I like it better when he's presented as a flawed character who loved imperfectly and regrets it, but pride gets in the way of his showing remorse. So, you know, not perfect but still sympathetic. This version fits my head canon nicely.
PeaceHeather chapter 20 . 1/12
I bet that just drove the Avengers *nuts*, didn't it? Granted, in this AU, Loki was never the invading super villain, but if they know he's with Methos they probably don't trust him.
PeaceHeather chapter 18 . 1/12
I love the portrayal of Loki as this quiet kid with an affinity (and several other talents) that nobody ever write seems to notice. And I wonder what he and the horses talked about.
PeaceHeather chapter 17 . 1/12
Okay. That's just cool. The idea of the World Serpent being in all worlds simultaneously is something I've never seen before... head canon accepted!
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 1/12
Another sweet one. Yay!
PeaceHeather chapter 11 . 1/12
Awww, this is sweet. Every time I see Thor being wiser than his father it makes me happy.
PeaceHeather chapter 3 . 1/12
It's probably to short of s review to just say, "Oooh," isn't it? But Methos as the I Am is just... (I never watched Highlander.)