Reviews for KSC Book 3: Return of the Unversed
LunaClefairy chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
Vanitas love interest? O_o I wonder who could be?

So the fourth Keystone is in Castle Oblivion, also known as The Land of Departure. With Aqua on the team, it is possible Ventus will awaken soon.
LunaClefairy chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Wow, you turned Eggman into an Ottsel? So you must've gotten around to watching Jak and Daxter. Hehehe, though Eggbutt did need to lose weight.

Ashura apparently hasn't learned to not insult a woman, especially not one like Aqua.
Heart of PureSilver chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
I LOL'd at Eggbutt's reaction. Quite fitting because Daxter did the same thing in The Precursor Legacy. Ah, good times... )
LunaClefairy chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
It's okay Omnisense, I'm awful with battle scenes too... It's just the way it is.

Hm, when did Shadow get a Keyblade? Maybe I missed something somewhere... Oh well, I do like the design.

Say, did you know that a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance came out last month? I only just found out about it, but it's super awesome!
kljfalkfewf chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
OMNISENSE, I could help with the battle scenese in any way I can.

But as for the story...the keyblades seemed to appear out of nowhere...am I missing something?

Oh yes, I'm also a fan of Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Silver. :P
thesoniczone11 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
M. Robotnik

...tragic origins... that's perfect for Shadow.
AndromedaAI chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Interesting...Eggman...YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A GENIUS! HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT VANITUS?

Heh...that was funny.

Anyway, what happened to the Pokemon crew?

Another good chapter!
Heart of PureSilver chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
I LOL'd at the "5 hours later..." bit. I actually wouldn't be suprised if Vanitas yelled like that. After all, five hours would drive anyone insane. What were Sonic, Kairi, and Aqua doing during that time? Ah, it's not important. Good chappie. :)
LunaClefairy chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Hm, I dunno that song... Oh well, there's plenty of songs I don't know.

Um, it looks like Vanitas isn't gonna take the new arrivals too well...
kljfalkfewf chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I like the idea of putting songs in your chapters (kinda like what I've been doing in mine) it actually boosts the immersion you get, added to the fact that your grammar seems to have been perfected.

Oh yeah, that Asura thing was hilarious.
thesoniczone11 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Awesome. That's all I got to say
AndromedaAI chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Really good! Listening to the music along with it really brought up the intensity. But villians always think the upbeat, cool music is erritating. :P
AndromedaAI chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Sonic...the Keyblader? Hmmm...well, that drew a smile from me. You're a good writer.
kljfalkfewf chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I think this might be your greatest chapter you've written so far. Almost perfect length, no spelling errors I could detect, and just overall awesomeness!