Reviews for Walk This Way
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 1 . 4/18
KYAAAAAA this was so amazing! I didn't now what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't such a great fic on deeper feelings with Boromir and Naruto! Ugh this was too good. Happy I clicked on it! Thanks for the great story!
This was adorable. Always loved Boromir!
lunashinryu chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I think the story is very sweet...is there gonna be a next chapter?
bdet chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
what a strange couple. sweet though!
firebeard101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
The ramen lecture was priceless. I really like your portrayal of female naruto. It made sense, and I really liked the freckles. But mostly it just made sense. All in all, nice oneshot!
musme chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I like it
Cersesi chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I like it.
Nocturnas Resting chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D
Tocka e chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was all sorts of sweet and cute and I just love me some rare crossoverpairings! Very good work:-)
yumeniai chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This is ADORABLE. Boromir being a sexist dick indeed :D. And haha, just imagining what Naruto's next line would be - "Sure I'll marry you! Say what, you want me to stay where? No way, I'm still gonna become Hokage! So what if we're continents apart?"
And yup, Boromir would so fall for a tomboy if he had survived :D. (Though ... doesn't Naruto think it's creepy at all that Boromir is old enough to be her father? Actually probably the same age as her father? That wouldn't be unusual in the middle-age-esque Middle Earth, but back in Konoha ...)
Anyway, I adored this because it was just so adorable! And Boromir getting all flustered and confused is hilarious :D.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
YAY! SO CUTE! (and funny too!)
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was so good it blew my mind.
pucflek chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Finnaly i found some Lotr x Naruto story which actually is good.
Melodien chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
lol, thanks for sharing
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved it up to the very moment they decided to marry anyway. Seriously, this was one of the very, very few stories that actually considered the differences in culture in a crossover romance and in this case the role of females in particular. It was a beautiful learning process, which should have shown him that this CANNOT go well. She has dreams and ambitions that are not compatible with the sort of life Boromir envisions. Furthermore, Naruto is not a free person. As a ninja, especially one of her caliber, it is highly unlikely she is even allowed to just marry anyone and stay there. So in the best-case scenario Boromir will have to give up everything in Middle Earth and completely reshape his life! Then again that's what he gets. Everybody warned him after all.