Reviews for Saving Fish From Drowning
BlindViolinist chapter 1 . 4/5
Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. I've read this times before, and, ugh. The simplicity, the flow of writing is wonderful. I love the exchanges between Watsons ("the person I love most in the world" "So am I dead?"). Thank you.
Mammon-BZ chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Never knew you were this kind of emo person.

The shards of glass of misery are all that's left of your soul.
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
asjfgasjhfgaksjfga This was wonderful and just I don't even I love you
aj chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
brilliant :)
Hotarukun chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was a great idea and it was written and done very well ) Absolutely loved it!
haveacreamteaonme chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love this! The part where John asked Watson who he really loved most in the world... All my eternal creys...
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was lovely. Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh, that was lovely! I adore happy endings :) and john/sherlock :), so this made me very very happy! :D
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Just perfection. I love your style, and your characterisation was wonderful. As was the whole premise of this. And the milk, oh, the milk. May the milk be forever a symbol of love in the Sherlock fandom.
starlightsonata495 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I have to admit, I was somewhat apprehensive about reading this story because of the 'my first fic' in the summary, but when I actually got to reading it I was really pleasantly surprised. I like the idea of parallel universe characters communicating. It's double the fun!

I think my favourite part was the part where BBC!John is having that discussion with ACDCanon!Watson where he asks if Mary is really the one he loves the most.

One question: would you be willing to explain the significance of your title?