Reviews for Promise Me Something Sweet
xPeterPanNeverFailsx chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
I love your story! It was very cute. The only problem is that there is no indenting after the third chapter...it makes the story kind of hard to read
byakuya7309 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Awesome 100/10
Four Dimensional chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
This is a great story, but I'm getting dizzy reading it this chapter. Ever heard of indenting and paragraphs?
annanime chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
use fucking paragraphs not blocks of text! it makes it a pain in the ass to read!
MikaCheshire chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
This was an incredibly sweet and wonderful story. I almost cried when Kid got hurt in chap 10. Excellent job.

Word of advice: please, break it up into paragraphs. It is easier on the eyes of the reader.
snowcloud8 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
god, i feel like im going to be swallowed whole by these monster paragraphs
Anime-Cuteness chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
wow i loved the ending it was so sweet_ anyway what was with the no paragraph thing hmmmmm? Argh, my eyes hurt. anyway lovely story.
The Panda Kid chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I just wanted to say how much I love this story. I liked Kid before this story but after reading this I now love him! This story made me laugh and even cry. It was amazing!
Mirakira98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my gosh! I absolutley love this story so far! I don't nessacerily like Death The Kid, but this story is great!
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
I passed by ur story several times thinking "Nah, Not interesting." Then the last time I saw it, I decided to read it. And I thought, "This is so good!" So I like this one.
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Wow this is great! Are you planning a sequal?
Frankie Stien chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
This story is so sweet! i just love it
Frankie Stien chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
this story is so cute and I love it soo much! the part about the wall reminded me of the time i broke my toe because the wall jumped in front of me while i was running:)
Frankie Stien chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Awwww! this story is so fudgin' awesome! hope you can update soon.-Frankie
Sam Haels chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
This story was SOO awesome! I really loved reading it. To be honest, I was kinda just looking for something to pass the time at my Great Aunt's house, but I couldn't just stop in the middle! Write more like it! This was really good. :D