Reviews for Promise Me Something Sweet
xPeterPanNeverFailsx chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
I love your story! It was very cute. The only problem is that there is no indenting after the third makes the story kind of hard to read
byakuya7309 chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Awesome 100/10
Four Dimensional chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
This is a great story, but I'm getting dizzy reading it this chapter. Ever heard of indenting and paragraphs?
annanime chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
use fucking paragraphs not blocks of text! it makes it a pain in the ass to read!
MikaCheshire chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
This was an incredibly sweet and wonderful story. I almost cried when Kid got hurt in chap 10. Excellent job.

Word of advice: please, break it up into paragraphs. It is easier on the eyes of the reader.
snowcloud8 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
god, i feel like im going to be swallowed whole by these monster paragraphs
Anime-Cuteness chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
wow i loved the ending it was so sweet_ anyway what was with the no paragraph thing hmmmmm? Argh, my eyes hurt. anyway lovely story.
The Panda Kid chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I just wanted to say how much I love this story. I liked Kid before this story but after reading this I now love him! This story made me laugh and even cry. It was amazing!
Mirakira98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my gosh! I absolutley love this story so far! I don't nessacerily like Death The Kid, but this story is great!
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
I passed by ur story several times thinking "Nah, Not interesting." Then the last time I saw it, I decided to read it. And I thought, "This is so good!" So I like this one.
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Wow this is great! Are you planning a sequal?
Frankie Stien chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
This story is so sweet! i just love it
Frankie Stien chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
this story is so cute and I love it soo much! the part about the wall reminded me of the time i broke my toe because the wall jumped in front of me while i was running:)
Frankie Stien chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Awwww! this story is so fudgin' awesome! hope you can update soon.-Frankie
Sam Haels chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
This story was SOO awesome! I really loved reading it. To be honest, I was kinda just looking for something to pass the time at my Great Aunt's house, but I couldn't just stop in the middle! Write more like it! This was really good. :D