Reviews for Desire Of A King
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
While I enjoyed reading your story, I would appreciate it if you would space your paragraphs more to make it easier for people to read. Other than that, wonderful job portraying the thoughts and desires of the Horned King.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh, I like it! Realy-realy like!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
*applause*
Kraken Guard chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww, it's such a shame that there is so little of the Black Cauldron on . I'm glad to see that I'm no longer the only one to have posted a fanfic of the Black Cauldron(And the only two fanfics on here revolve around the Horned King! :P)

There are a few words that need fixing(For example, "there so pitiful" and "I make there very hearts stop beneath the flesh and blood." should have "they're" instead of "there"), but other then that, you did great! :D
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is really cool! While I won't say the Horned King is one of my absolute favorite Disney villains, I do like him because not only is he walking nightmare fuel, but he's voiced by John Hurt for crying out loud! Why don't more people know about this guy? Anyways, great story so far!
WoodysRedBo chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love the way you've totally captured his thoughts, because that's SO horned king! it's really terrible that there's only 1 BC fanfiction...(and i looked and the book series wasn't even listed under books) i was just lamenting the fact that there's not enough BC ff...so if I were you, i'd write more, even if there's not many people who will read it, because it's good anyway :)