Reviews for Together
cloundshadow chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
i like your story, will you continue your story?
Reiya chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Hey, can you continue this story? I love it. Please update soon!
Sam chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Please continue, I want to know the ending!
aisacchan chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
interesting story.. update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Update please
reichimassu chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Yipee! So happy for this new chapter. Although it's shorter than expected, I like the fact that Aya didn't seem to lovey-dovey again with Rei even after he cooked dinner.

I mean it really felt like she's had enough of his antics in the last chapter and that didn't quite dissipate in chapter 3. I'm not sure though how the next chapter would go as I believe it will all end up with Aya being okay with Rei again. :)

Looking forward to Chapter 4!
dyalicious chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Yesss...finally you update this story. Thanks for your update :).
Well..well.. I really love Rei in this chapter, he's trying his best. But sadly, Aya's still didn't seems to notice it :(.
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Alice Jane chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Finally un update! :D
I like Rei and Aya's characters here, even though it's different from the original ones. But I like it. Would be glad to read the next chapter.

Alice Jane
TheRavenFlute chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Great story. I like the fact ayas not acting pathetic.
Alice Jane chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Hola!

Well I enjoyed it. I love how you made that Rei Otohata so arrogant like that! And Aya had been acting not to look fragile. That's good! I don't like it when she was insecure :p

You need to update soon
reichimassu chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
This is nice! I've been waiting for a good AyaxRei fic for sometime!

So it kinda follows the usual story with Rei having no feelings with Aya at all. But now that they're engaged, Aya's been trying to act tough. I hope she really does become tough. Is Rei starting to fall for her? And is Aya gonna transfer schools?
yoh hey chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I think i'll like this,..

Please update soon!
dyalicious chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Rei's playfull..and he's creepy,LoL, I like this story, please continue and update soon
Gouto Michiko chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
please keep writing

i love reading your story
cold summer night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
The arrogance of Rei is there! I love how you write his character, it is just so him. I don't know. I'm smiling all the while reading his remarks on Aya. Keep writing!