Reviews for Halo: Screams in the Dark
Blade8821 chapter 9 . 2/2
Very well done. I can honestly say that this story doesn't get anywhere near as much credit as it deserves.
Noble Scotsman chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter, as always.
I'm so excited to [finally] see the grand debut of the headhunters! Now it's going to get really interesting...muahahahaha...
Noble Scotsman chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Brilliant chapter, as always. Can't wait for further 'escapades', haha.
Noble Scotsman chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Once again, amazing chapter. I love the descriptions and the addition of a new factor in their survival, even a new squad and new allies for them, and an invalid SPARTAN amongst a new enemy(?). Everything was very clear that you wanted clear, and left unanswered that you wanted unanswered. Very very.
Awesome story.
Awesome characters.
Can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Noble Scotsman chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Another amazing chapter, possibly the best so far. I can't wait to see what's going to happen, and what this new type of flood form is.
Your writing just keeps getting better and better; keep it up!
Noble Scotsman chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Once again, awesome chapter. Sorry for not reviewing sooner.
Im Dead-Gone-and-Over-With chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Awesome. Enter the unstoppable.
Sammi Haels chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Good job. I'm impressed with the detail. Awesome update, keep posting. :)
Rand0mSmil3z chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
This is really good! Thanks for continuing!
Kommissar Petitt chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
HAY! 106 WAS ALREADY TAKEN BUB USE ANOTHER NUMBER OR I WILL CALL THE ANGRIEST SOLDIERS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!
Noble Scotsman chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Amazing chapter, once again, and this time as an actual chapter 2, none the less! ;D
There's nothing more to say, please continue this story for the good of humanity.
Tommy298 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
(cough)dead space (cough)
Im Dead-Gone-and-Over-With chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
awesome. update soon!
Noble Scotsman chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hell ya. Great chapter man - I've been waiting for this for ages! Wonder what color Tom is tho...?