Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost in Time
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
wait... the professor is GARY OAK AND THE STOREKEEPER IS BILL (creator of the pokemon storage system in gen 1)
FtDLulz chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
Before the story was over, I wanted a sequel, but now I'm not too sure. The ending was pretty much perfect, but will Chris ever see Grovyle again? Why was he gone when Chris woke up? Anyway, I'm following just in case you do continue! Thanks for the great story!
Crazy-Pairing-Girl chapter 30 . 8/23/2013
Yeah so I don't think I reviewed last time I saw this since I was on an app...

But yeah, I really liked this fic. It was flipping EPIC.
Anon chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
That was a Doctor Who reference!
Anon chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
"Spoilers," he teased, "I'll tell you later."

Was that a Doctor Who reference? :D
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
The Lucario and Ninetales are Chris and Vulpix.
thrawn92 chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
is there gonna be a sequel involving Darkrai? I love the novelization, and would like to see it continued
thrawn92 chapter 29 . 3/22/2013
hey, Deoxys makes a cameo? awesome
thrawn92 chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
wait. you keep saying that Dusknoir attacked Grovyle and Chris while they were time traveling. What about Darkrai? He was the one to mess up Temporal Tower and he attacked the human in the game, which gave him amnesia and turned him into a pokemon
thrawn92 chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Wigglytuff knows what was going on? awesome
FlameUser64 chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
It's "P.P.S.", standing for "post-post-script". Not "P.S.S." That would be "post-script script", which would be wrong.
FlameUser64 chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
"They are certainly skilled at... skedaddling. It's not worth giving chase. We'd better return this Water Float now."

Read that in Cam Clarke's voice (as Kratos Aurion from Tales of Symphonia) for instant hilarity.

Also, you misspelled "Kecleon" again. Repeatedly.
FlameUser64 chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
You spelled "Kecleon" wrong again. Twice.
FlameUser64 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Spelled "casually" wrong, this chapter. Spelled Keckleon wrong, as well. There's also a few instances of badly placed commas, such as "Vulpix, was less calm." Which definitely does not need a comma.

Chris's behaviour at the end of this chapter made me kind of want to punch him. I never commented on that before, but, well... I didn't want to offend anyone. But now I'm just going to come out and say it. So there.
FlameUser64 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
You spelled "wobbuffet" wrong, too. And "Kecleon" wrong, for the second time. And "face" with a 'd', which has got to be pretty embarrassing, haha.