Reviews for Christmas Miracle
charlottecrandal chapter 28 . 7/7
I can't imagine coming up with that many miracles. It must have been a total bust for Forks and La Push that year. Thanks.
charlottecrandal chapter 7 . 7/7
Wait a minute. I can't go on to the next chapter. Suddenly I'm seeing double through the tears of joy. I need tissues. Okay, I got cleaned up. Next!
dulcetentacion2 chapter 28 . 6/5
Every time i feel sad,i read this story and it helps me, you know why? Because even if it fiction it has some true in it, there are some amazing people out there who help others just because they can and i think that's amazing. Thank you for writing something that reflects this.
Very good story
No matter how many times I re read this it always makes me tear up. A simple and sweet story
sueIZide chapter 28 . 1/22/2015
So wonderful!
sueIZide chapter 21 . 1/22/2015
Having been through this, it brought tears to my eyes.
Marliarna chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Enjoying your story. It's very sweet.

Supermarkets should really partner with food banks and churches to donate more. My store gives a free turkey at the holidays as a frequent shopper bonus, but food allergies prevent me from claiming it and I don't have anyplace to donate it. Seems like it would be a very good idea to donate the unclaimed "free food" to the pantries/churches/soup kitchens instead.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
We are thrilled to include this lovely story today at The International House of FanFic.
The Ultimate Cheesepuff chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
I know this was written three years ago but id just like to say i CALLED itttt
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I know you finished this story long ago, but I just read it. And it was so sweet! I truly loved it. I love Christmas stories.
kselzer chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
I don't know. I think I'm pretty lucky. There isn't anything in this world I really need. Would I like a boyfriend? Yes. Would I love to be a published author? Yes. Would I love to visit Ireland? Yes. Do I need any of those things? No. My Christmas wish would have to be for others, some in my family, who I know are struggling and need the help. Really good story. Wish there was a Santa for every town.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
lovey story
even there so long time till Christmas. i loved. i do wish i find my Christmas miracle soon.
thanks for such a lovely story.
it really helps in such depressing times.

bye
love sumi
RubyDee chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
So much fun to read! So many times I thought it was Carlisle and I kept talking myself out of it. lol. Thank you for sharing Christmas Miracle with us. :)
basketsarah120 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I like it so far. I think Santa is Edward.