Reviews for Christmas Miracle
sueIZide chapter 28 . 1/22
So wonderful!
sueIZide chapter 21 . 1/22
Having been through this, it brought tears to my eyes.
Marliarna chapter 10 . 1/3
Enjoying your story. It's very sweet.

Supermarkets should really partner with food banks and churches to donate more. My store gives a free turkey at the holidays as a frequent shopper bonus, but food allergies prevent me from claiming it and I don't have anyplace to donate it. Seems like it would be a very good idea to donate the unclaimed "free food" to the pantries/churches/soup kitchens instead.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
We are thrilled to include this lovely story today at The International House of FanFic.
The Ultimate Cheesepuff chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
I know this was written three years ago but id just like to say i CALLED itttt
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I know you finished this story long ago, but I just read it. And it was so sweet! I truly loved it. I love Christmas stories.
kselzer chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
I don't know. I think I'm pretty lucky. There isn't anything in this world I really need. Would I like a boyfriend? Yes. Would I love to be a published author? Yes. Would I love to visit Ireland? Yes. Do I need any of those things? No. My Christmas wish would have to be for others, some in my family, who I know are struggling and need the help. Really good story. Wish there was a Santa for every town.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
lovey story
even there so long time till Christmas. i loved. i do wish i find my Christmas miracle soon.
thanks for such a lovely story.
it really helps in such depressing times.

bye
love sumi
RubyDee chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
So much fun to read! So many times I thought it was Carlisle and I kept talking myself out of it. lol. Thank you for sharing Christmas Miracle with us. :)
basketsarah120 chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I like it so far. I think Santa is Edward.
merylin chapter 27 . 5/23/2013
This is one of the best Christmas stories I've ever read. Fanfic or not. 3 It got me crying the whole night. And it's definitely something I would read every Christmas. :D

lovelots,
Merylin
may96 chapter 28 . 2/23/2013
I love this story! I read it a while back, just took me a while to find it again.
TonksBella chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
I really, really loved this story.
TonksBella chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I don't know why but this chapter made me cry. I love this story.
Tammygrrrl chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
AWW... fantastic Christmas story!