Reviews for The Exchange
Grace1776 Jr chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was one of the first animorph crossovers I read and its still one of the best. Sam is a bit of a nark but other than that, I love the work. The descriptions are good and the inner mono-logs are very in character.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
A simple idea lead into an excellent plot with some HIGHLY intriguing characterisation.

Making Daniel a Yeerk host was a VERY effective twist- although I definitely think Sam or Teal'c should have commented at some point that Daniel wouldn't sacrifice his freedom just because it made things 'easier'-, but Jack and Jake's issues at coping with each other's lives were also very neatly handled.

Actually, if you're not planning on continuing this story, would it be OK if I took what you've written so far and used it myself?

I'd credit you with the original idea, I assure you; it's just a fasctinating bit of work that I'd liek to see more of, even if I'm the one writing it...
Alikko chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a really good story, you should really finish it.
Goeno chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow...
Andrikq chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
The idea for this story is really good. I'd even go so far as to say amazing. However, it reads like a Junior High schooler wrote it.

Two words that'll solve all your problems: BETA READER. Writers rarely find their own mistakes (speaking from experience). Even as a Senior in college I still have my papers handed back with errors when I don't ask someone else to beta read them. Find one, or write me back if you need one. I'm willing to give tips, pointers, grammar corrections, spelling corrections, ect.

Otherwise, up-date the freaking thing! Either that or take it down, cause as it is, it's a teaser for those of us who actually want to read Animorph crossovers. It's been 9 years! throw us a bone here!
avidgokufan chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is very intriguing. Please continue. I like this thought. Very original.
The WeyrWoman chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Best animorphs/SG1 cross over I've ever read! I caught one spelling mistake- you spelled captain wrong at one point- But that;s minor. Please, update! And soon!
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
good
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
LOL! I LIKE this! And I haven't read or seen or even THOUGH of anything Anamorphs in a few years! *applause*
Gatokari chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh my gosh, this story is fantastic! Please update soon! Oh by the way, when you are done working on the next chapter it would be helpful to use spellcheck, ok?
animorph19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
hm, i have a feeling you aren't gonna continue this...i hope you reconsider since this is a VERY GOOD STORY! i have to know how jake and jack get back to their normal bodies! i wanna know how this ends! pretty please?
Tom chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Please Continue
Edriss chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
What? Arent you going to finsh this? It's so brilliant I got goosebumps just reading it. Carry on!
Yellow 13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
so, is that it? this is really good do more soon!
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wait... Why isn't this finished yet? It was actually pretty good! You ARE going to continue, right?