Reviews for Just For A Little While
Make more! Make more! :D
H-is-for-Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
this is amazing i have no bad comments about it. is there more?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
i love this! i can't wait to read more :D keep up the amazing work.
No One chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
More!?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Wow,wow,wow! This is amazing! I love it, absolutely!*** You write really perfectly;))*
Terrain of lies chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Charming...only word to discribe this. Utterly charming!
evening blue chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
awww its sooo cute!
hidansgirl1234 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This was amazing!And i love how you didn't make her a 'mary-sue'.I honestly look forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
This is my first review and I just wanted to say how great a job you’ve done. You’ve captured the Joker’s character and I would love it if you wrote more.
Angel1103 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is amazing, one of the best Joker stories i have read. You should defiantly keep writing this one its awesome.
Silent chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Haha this makes me giggle now go do more!
StargazingED chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Oh, oh, oh! So good. Please update soon, I love your characterisation of Jack. And I love Bree as well, she's so strong and loyal, its refreshing not to have to read another Mary-sue character.

Well done.

-E.
StargazingED chapter 2 . 6/13/2012

Well done.

-E.
NothingIsPermanent chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved this. It was so good!
No One chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I like your take on the Joker a lot and think this story is well written. I would love to see another chapter if you'd consider doing one! Nice job.