Reviews for Like Hell He Will
senawario chapter 1 . 4/27
nicely done; I sometimes wondered about that too
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Yeah the boys losing their chance with girls is unbelievable... Just like them letting a dark lord who killed their families live?
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I'm not sure if last time I was here I reviewed this but we shall see but I have to just freaking AdMIRE what you've done here, the sheer ridiculiousness and WONDER of it all...

and the seven generations thing is FUN! in the eventually we wont care and try then... lol doesn't mean he cant force his servents to keep track yeah?
hopefully he has a good memory on who and who was there.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
...and then Harry Potter is mysteriously resurrected (think wizardling Doctor Manhattan) and everybody are screwed...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
ewww Ron/Hermione gives me the creeps i mean.. its Ron.. RON! disgusting
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Amusing...
Diaspared chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Still doubt that Hermione would last with Ron past, like, 2 weeks.
abandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I know right!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
My only problem is i still feel you're giving Ron Weasley to much credit in his ability to speak, lead and then attack. But hilarious one-shot.
PenNam chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
REALLY?! Never been satisfied by another, or are you just getting back at all the jocks because you were too ill suited to find someone for yourself? Garbage.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Considering how much damage Snape and Pettigrew were able to do to Harry with their active 'Life Debts', I suspect it would not take LV a whole lot of effort to evade this. That's not even assuming an evil epilogue where the 'prophecy' turned out to be a wonderful use of the Imperious curse "at the hand of" LV.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I know this is crack, but I love to imagine the horrifying pain all of those boys will be going through once the rest of the world finds out what happens.

Because let's not kid ourselves, most of those young idiots are going to have pretty loose lips once the alcohol starts flowing and from there it only takes a couple of cracks about the look on his face when he died to start the dragon dung down hill.
dunlar81 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It is a funny read but I think what would have been funnier if when they came back a year later if Harry would have reappeared and all of the guys who tried to kill him fell over dead from the fact of the life debts the wizard world owed him for his first defeat of Voldemort. Or the fact of the life debt that a few of the would have had no matter. Sorry just a little something that popped into my head when reading it or if the fact that only they could kill each other had played a hand and then harry would have known what was going on and done something about the rest of the males around him.
Moon Shawdow's Saint chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
oh i love it! that was GREAT! truly awesome!

go get 'em voldy!