Reviews for Our Broken Road
spannieren chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
love it :)
tinagina chapter 32 . 2/11/2012
I have to say normally I don't like Jacob. I couldn't stand him in the original stories because he kept trying to persuade Bella to be with him even though she loved Edward more. I think if you truly love someone then you want them to be happy even if it isn't with you. That being said, I love your Jacob. He is sweet and he let Bella go because he knew that she loved Edward, and he wanted her to be happy.:) I love this story and I love how often you update. Keep up the great work.
Luvtwismut chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Damn you Esme! But the story he wrote about them was so sweet! And the lullaby with lil sis was just right! I just love these two!
Luvtwismut chapter 29 . 2/11/2012
I kind of love that he got her off! Go edward!
LoveRob chapter 32 . 2/11/2012
lol
LoveRob chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
Nice job
acw1 chapter 32 . 2/11/2012
SweetestFlowersofMidnight chapter 31 . 2/9/2012
Loved it! I can't wait for more! :)
DawnLeon chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Can we get a hallelujah people! Lol. Weve heard of blow alone or with jake or Edward with other girls, so even if we all asked for them to be together ALREADY is feels weird lol.

Is going to be awekward at school with Tanya.

But with jake he's goin to find a nice young woman and be happy for Bella and himself that now their feelings are been return equally. Keep them as friends, I'm sure it will work!
spannieren chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
awwwww just so perfect! (even esme barging in - made me LOL!)
goldseadragon chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
I have to admit, I'm still waiting for Doucheward to reappear. He doesn't seem capable of treating her well for more than a week at a time.
LoveRob chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
At last. I hope we get some lovin next.
kareedelane chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Again with the easy? Easy is not what life and passion are about. Whats right for her should be what's important. Sometimes we hurt others to garner our own truths. She needs to grow a pair. Now that she can have what she wants, she's backpedaling! Gaaaahhh!

KareeDeLane
ReluctantRomantic chapter 30 . 2/9/2012
Love how you did this. Thank you.
acw1 chapter 30 . 2/9/2012