Reviews for Our Broken Road
Azlady2003 chapter 38 . 4/11/2012
I cant wait to read this new story
felc13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Amazing story, the new chapter for your next idea sounds very interesting
dolphin62598 chapter 38 . 3/19/2012
I was totally addicted to this story! You did an amazing job with this Edward and Bella! Thank you for writing and sharing this! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Nana25 chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Jacob ruined this story for me
AbbyGrl chapter 37 . 2/25/2012
I just read this entire story from start to finish in about 3-4 days. I couldn't stop reading! You are such a talented author, and you kept me hooked from the very beginning. I'm not going to lie-I got really nervous during all of the Jacob and Bella scenes because I'm such a Bella/Edward fan. However, I thought you handled it very realistically, and it gave a lot of depth to the story. The last part of the chapter: "It was the same picture I drew in my mind for Edward and me when I was just sixteen years old. I thanked God I'd never given up on my once seemingly impossible fantasies because here I was six years later to find them all coming true." made me tear up! Such a perfect ending. I can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future!
LoveRob chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
Luvtwismut chapter 37 . 2/24/2012
That was so good! I love where he proposed! I'm going to miss these guys! Thanks for writing! I'm looking forward to your next story, Books!
Luvtwismut chapter 38 . 2/24/2012
The looks amazing! I cannot wait for more. Thanks for writing!
Luvtwismut chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
Aw! I just want to eat him up he's so sweet!
Luvtwismut chapter 33 . 2/24/2012
I love the dorm room romp! Cannot believe this story is almost coming to an end. :(
Azlady2003 chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
Ive put studying aside to read your story and I'm glad your having her hook up with jake Edward will never know what he had till he's gonna lose her
DawnLeon chapter 38 . 2/21/2012
I have only read a story about SM and it picture a completely different aspect about this community. Althought I wouldn't do it myself by it was quite interesting to know what goes underground (sort of speak lol)

So I'll definitely come back and read more.
Inkling81 chapter 38 . 2/20/2012
I'm looking forward to this one, great job : )
AMOE chapter 37 . 2/20/2012
Good story...excellently written ,and iam looking forward to ur next story
Victoria chapter 38 . 2/20/2012
Okay, so that story was amazing. The lemons were great, and the storyline was wonderful. I loved the relationship that Bella & Emmett had, and Jacob & Bella were pretty cute, but not as cute as B & E. and seriously consider that a compliment, as I hate the pairing. I have an account, I was simply too lazy to log in. . Mrs. Ronald Weasley 3200 :) maybe you could check out some of my stories? :)) but seriously and all around brilliant story! :D
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »