Reviews for Our Broken Road
Treestar2509 chapter 33 . 3/8
That was very sweet. I have a feeling Edward wasn't talking about Rose and Emmett, but used them as a cover.
Treestar2509 chapter 30 . 3/7
That was a nice date. Loved that Esme cockblocked them. It's nice to see Edward opening up about his feelings. Sharing his story and song with her has to make her feel more confident about what she's doing.
Treestar2509 chapter 29 . 3/7
I don't think Edward had the right to aske Bella, "Why are you making me suffer like this? I thought you were sure about how you felt about me?". He's basically had her waiting for years and now he expects her to make a decision just a month after her breakup. He's selfish.
Treestar2509 chapter 27 . 3/7
Jacob is a smart guy. I appreciate that you're having Bella take her time to think instead of just jumping into bed with Edward right away. (Not sure I would have that much self control.)
Treestar2509 chapter 25 . 3/6
Such a sweet proposal. I'm glad Bella took a stand with Edward. It must have been so hard. This was perfect: "Edward, all this time I've wanted to be with you, and you never noticed. You never really wanted me until I had someone else." I hope he proves how much she means to him by waiting. She'll come around.
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 3/5
Wow! I did not expect her to do that. I'm kind of proud of her. I think Edward should have broken up with Tanya. Him getting dumped (if that is what really happened) and then going right after Bella could mean nothing. So interesting.
Treestar2509 chapter 23 . 3/5
"I don't deserve you," he whispered with his index finger under my chin, holding my eyes locked on his. "But I'm gonna get my act together and then I'll be waiting, hoping someday the timing will be right for us."

This may be one of the only times I've liked Edward as of lately. Now let's see if his actions match his words.
Treestar2509 chapter 22 . 3/5
He doesn't think Jake is good enough for her, funny. Who is? Definitely not him. He parades women in front of her, but she should stay single. Such an asshole! He doesn't want to be with her, but no one else can have her. He's so selfish.

And Rose siding with Tanya (best friends should always be first). She knows what Edward did to Bella. I can't believe she would defend her. She was even trying to be nice to her. Bella did nothing wrong...may be just the stringing Jake along. We all know she is going to break his heart when Edward decides to pull his head out of his ass. It's so frustrating!
Treestar2509 chapter 21 . 3/5
Edward is such a douche. I wish she would just forget his dumbass and stay happy with Jake. He really seems like a great guy...Thoughtful, patient, hot, kind, obviously sexually talented. I don't know why she would even want to be friends with Edward anymore. He's not even a good friend.
Treestar2509 chapter 18 . 3/4
He is such an asshole. He's treating her like a doormat. She's crazy. She will suffer around him.
Treestar2509 chapter 14 . 3/4
He's acting so casual about it. It's going to hurt her much worse now.
Treestar2509 chapter 13 . 3/4
I think it's a bad idea to sleep with him that night...even though it's super exciting. He could destroy her and their friendship if there's not more there. I kind of feel like he is taking advantage of her.
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 3/4
Poor Jacob. Good for him.
Treestar2509 chapter 11 . 3/4
I don't feel bad for Edward. He's picking his girlfriends with his cock not his heart and brain. I hope Bella doesn't just run right to him.
Treestar2509 chapter 10 . 3/4
She is going to break poor Jake's heart. He knows something's going on between them.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »