Reviews for Our Broken Road
Scattycow chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Yay Bella! I'm glad you've moved on! If you weren't sure before, Edward made it more than clear in this chapter that he just doesn't fancy you! He wasn't the slightest bit jealous or bothered that you had a boyfriend. Unlike you are with Tanya and him so I'm glad you've come to terms with this. I don't have a clue how you're going to end this. I can't see a scenario where Edward and Bella end up together? The chemistry just isn't there! Edward so used Bella when he was feeling horny and she just wasted her virginity on him!

Unless something major occurs that I really can't envisage I'm happy to consider this a Bella and Jacob fic. It works pretty well that way.
nikkistew2 chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Somehow I don't think telling Tanya he slept with Bella will go over too well, even though they were not "together" at the time.
Katrina chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
...So...Edward's been pissing me off in just about every fanfiction story I've been reading and I'm seriously considering quitting them all for my own sake. Considering the emotional drainage that's been happening from them all, I don't think I can put myself through it anymore. After 20 or more chapters and the two of them haven't even seen the light at the end of the tunnel...I'm about ready to give up.
zazzoo chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
Well imho Edward is a shitty friend. She is better off without him in her life.
zazzoo chapter 19 . 1/29/2012
Jake is correct in his assumption. I totally forgot she lost her virginity in the most stupid way to Edward who didn't deserve it.
zazzoo chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
She really needs to move on. How much longer is she going to wait for this guy to come to his senses and choose her. She has been second or third choice to him in this story so far. The realistic thing would be for Bella to start going out with other men, lose her virginity to someone who appreciates it and start having meaningful relationship.
LoveRob chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
THESE TWO NEED THEIR HEADS KNOCKING TOGETHER. Grrr makes me so mad, so much wasted time.
Isabela is Online chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
I want bella to move on from Edward but I don't want her to have sex with Jacob. I hope Edward is slowly realizing that he loves Bella and should have done something about it instead of getting Tanya his GF. Thank you for updating.
Luvtwismut chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
Hi! I am just loving this story of yours! I think Edward really doesn't know what he wants, but after hearing Bella say she has a boyfriend, he may be realizing he's liked having her all to himself!

I think you've done a fabulous job showing the angst of college-age relationships. I am enjoying the heart fail in every chapter. Bring it on, BBB!

Thank you for writing and sharing!

Oh! And Roslyn Grey recced you on her story! ' It's Always The Quiet Ones.'

xoxo,

Jenny
Mancy chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
Personally for me it will always be Edward however i am currently enjoying Bellas relationship with Jacob its cute, but in the end it better be an edward bella story lol can't wait for an update
spannieren chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
great chapter :)
ReluctantRomantic chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
I'm so glad that Bella seems so happy with your Jake. He does seem like such a great guy, and I love their mutual honesty. As Bella seemed to acknowlwdge to Rose, she and Jake seem to have a healthier relationship than she ever did with Edward, not to mention that Jake seems to be much more considerate of her feelings. I do hope things develop between them more.

I wonder though, if it's too much to ask of him to accept that Bella and Edward hang out right now. It would be different if Bella had no romantic feelings for Edward, but she does, and Jake knows it. Bella is correct in saying that she needed to allot some time to establish her relationship with Jake, but it doesn't seem like nearly enough. If I were in Jake's shoes, I think I'd be kind of hurt.

I'm usually such a faithful E&B gal, but as I'm writing this I'm realizing that I seem to be advocating more for your Jacob. Huh. You really are doing a great job with his character.

Thank you!
Scattycow chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
Good for you Bella! Still haven't allowed her to sleep with Jake though. LOL! Can't have that now can we? Nice to have a chapter that didn't have to much of whiney Edward in it.
465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »