Reviews for Am I Thankful?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like thankful Sammy. I know that they probably lost contact at Stanford because they were both too sure the other one wouldn't want them.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awwww sammy, so sweet and sincere
gr8read chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aw, that was a really great Thanksgiving story.

Nice job.

I am thankful for fan-fiction writers.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Thank you that was really a great point of view from Sam, especially after the ep with Becky and what she did to him. I like all the things that Sam thought about of what Dean did for him and I liked your take on the fact that Dean didn't drop out because of low grades but he wanted to allow Sam to have time for studying and Dean figured the more time with Dad for hunting.

Sometimes I wondered if Sam would have fought the hunting aspect if John and Dean had not kept the hunting from him until we saw in "A Very Supernatural Christmas" when he was 8. I wondered if Sam would have fought it as much, just a thought but thank you again for sharing.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I am melted into a happy pile of schmoopy goo and loving it. Wonderful fic! Great explanation of why Dean dropped out of school and had to get his GED. Even got a Winchester hug out of this, bounty!
twomom chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Lovely, heartwarming, sad, insightful and meaningful. Thank you!
Abby chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was exactly what a Thanksgiving one-shot should be. The Christmas Cottage reference was too funny!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awww, your story brought tears to my eyes a few times. What a wonderful look back at some of the more meaningful times in Sam's life. I like how Dean kept all those little momentos from Sam's school years. The fact that, even when Baby went into storage, that little bag didn't. Dean still kept it with him. :D

Thanks for a great Thanksgiving story!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wonderfull! I loved so much! Aww,lot brotherly love! Great Job and Happy Thankgivinig for you!

From Argentina *_*

Nanci
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
daww! that was so sweet!:D
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was beautiful. I'm glad Sam and Dean had a chance to talk at the end and have a nice chick flick moment.
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved this story. Thank you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Good story, very well done.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm starting to get spoiled here, waking up in the morning to one of your stories with my coffee. All I can say is- keep it coming :-)

I love hearing about the boys back story and this was completely believable.

However the fact that the boys didn't see one another for four years always saddens me, for at their young age four years was an eternity.

I've always wondered, because in the pilot Dean says that he didn't bother his brother for two years, so maybe the four year thing has always been wrongly interpretated.

Anyway lovely story, the boy's relationship is at the base of this show and I hope the writers never change that, best regards.
judyann chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww loved it great Thanksgiving story! I could picture Dean keeping all of Sam's stuff. So cute. And ok got to admit love them watching the Christmas Cottage and Dean thinking the star is wussy looking lol! Great touch there!