Reviews for Chapstick
hehehe it's so CUTE!
eienternity chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awesome I loved it
cutiecat chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
wow i love this! super cute job and great story :) x
sasunaru yay3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
wow i loooooooove this! so so cuuuuteeeee! :D
i really like your writing style and how you don't do like breaks in the story, you find like find a way to like transition into the next section, you use like a sentence as a skip kind of,
like how you did this

But with that, there was a 33 percent chance that Sakura would sit with Sasuke. Plus, there's the unlikely event that I would find myself buckling up next to the teme. But that would never happen.

Okay, I guess I was wrong. Guess who's sitting next to me? Yeah. Sasuke teme.

i donno why but i really like that,
thank you for writing this! you're amaaaaaziinggl!
peace and love xoxoxoxoxoxo
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Was completely adorable! Loved it! Reminded me of my friend and I, we both like our drinks mixed!

O()O i Loved it!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
lol i loved ths!
Animeloves001 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aww, that was adorable!
Kigen Dawn chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That is so damn cute. Sasunaru ftw.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Awww, my sisters and used to do the drink mixture thing when we were little. I so set wh we stopped. XD Way to be misleading Naruto. Sasuke's gonna kill you if he finds out.

The Uchiba's eye twitched. "You told her I like the annoying type?" He asked in a monotone. They had just finished shaking Sakura off for the third time today and Sasuke was understandably ticked off. He'd dragged his blonde companion behind a line of restraints and was now demanding that he fix his stupid prank before he killed something.

Naruto shrugged clasping his hands together behind his head. "Well yeah," he grinned, "I mean I couldn't resist! She was being so annoying, asking me how to get close to you, bugging me about it." He snorted. "It was so worth it."

Sasuke however was focusing on a particular part of Naruto's explanation and a slow smirk formed on his face. "So," he purred taking a step closer, and with a gulp Naruto stepped back. He had a bad feeling about this. "You were jealous?"

The jinchuriki's eyes widened and a furious blush crossed his cheeks. He quickly back further away from the advancing Uchiha, flailing his arms in front of him. "Don't be stupid teme! I'm not, stay away from me you, Sasuke stop it that smirks really creeping me out!" before he could protest any further he found his back pressed against the restraint they were hiding behind and with an evil gleam in his eye the raven haired boy trapped him against it with his body and caged him with his arms on either side of his head.

"Naruto." He said in a slightly husky voice as he leaned closer to the blond.

Naruto gulped. "Uh, y-yeah teme?"

A quiet laugh brushed the other boy's warm breath against his ear. "I don't like the annoying type." He said pressing his lips against Naruto's ear. "I like dobe's."

...I am so sorry for writing this. XD But I'm not taking it out of my review. I just hope you get a kick outta it cause well, Sasukes kinda funny. Seriously I love your story. I especially liked the part where they were glaring at each other on a roller coaster. Lol They're ridiculous.
Kaila Azroth chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So adorably cute and unbelievably lovely!
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
woooo _
i love alisa back3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
omg i wanna fuck u. this was spectacular. why are you so fucking amazing? how do u write so good? ur stories are fucking cute as hell. i loved this so fucking god damn much it's crazy. u tickle my fancy alisa. i wish i could meet i in person and fuck the shit out've u.
kate882 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
okay so honistly i f*cking loved this i just had a break up today with someone i have been with for almost two months so my day has been sh*t and so this story really did make me feel better it was really good and so cute i really did like it
RandomKitty chapter 1 . 11/26/2011

super cute! loved it great job!
666snoopy chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Cute story. Ferris wheel's are awesome. Great job!