Reviews for Giving Thanks
Kadri chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Holy crap, what a way to break in a new kitchen! Hey Eric, if I decide to rebuild my kitchen will you come visit me next Thanksgiving? 8D

Also, this is some damn good writing for not having a beta this go-around. (I'm jealous. XD) I only noticed one real mistake - "I love these ones" (referring to Sookie's, ahem, unmentionables).
glitterr chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh holiday lemony goodness!
texican2436 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Goooooood that was hootttt, nobody should be alone for the holidays :oK
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I am a little late getting to this, but that was fantastic. Very sexy, very sweet, and I think they gave each other several reasons to be thankful for each other.
ebm1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Lovely little story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Balti K chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love it.
jade012 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
"Now that's what I needed," applies to me and this story. Thanks so much for writing a little turkey day nugget of delight. Yummy! I like how you write romance and lemons. Hope you had an enjoyable day and look forward to your story updates. (no pressure!)

Happy writing
SPNjunkie25 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOVED it! needed that! :) lol Happy Belated Thanksgiving! and Thank you for all the wonderful storys! xoxo
AudraLeeony chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Whew! Loved it. You sure she didn't by lemon pie though? LOL
Loftin chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awwwwww..that was so sweet and VERY giving of Eric. Just what she needed. I wonder how much more thankful Sookie can be. Hehehe!

Thanks woman...that hit the spot perfectly!
TriceNorthman chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lovely chapter! Will you keep writing it? A sweet story and great lemons. ;)
kathy79 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I was too busy on Thanksgiving to give this the time it deserved. YUM! That was delicious! My Holiday wasn't that exciting, but I sure loved reading about Sookie's. Thank you for everything! Kathy
opalsfire chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh my! Well what a way to break in a kitchen... I have to say that Sookie gets the best lemons. Can you say HOT! I swear you are my favorite author. Thank you for writing, your story it cheered me up today.
SexyVampires4all chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
XD Very good!
livesimple chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Sookie got a gracious plenty to be thankful for!

Very cute and sexy!