Reviews for Finish What You Started
Lost in a World of Idiots chapter 1 . 5/3
MA content is not allowed on FFN. Either remove the MA content, edit the story so that it's less explicit or move it to another site.
To reply to this review, go to my forum "discuss"
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh wow, this was a hot dangerous little piece! Well done! Keep sharing! :)
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love it - the pace, the setting, everything. Thanks for writing!
fairydustqueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
so glad i was directed to this and i dont usually like andrea/daryl stories but you made me like this
mrs.reedus chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Heard of you from summer, (gurl3677) she was right! Love it
gurl3677 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow! That was hot!
brower47 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I checked out your profile after you were nice enough to leave a review for mine. I'd never even considered "The Walking Dead" for fan fiction before but now I have to check out the fandom.

"The ride over was quiet, except for the white noise on the radio, which Daryl always left on for company." Great line.

I see we have similar taste in men. I love this show and Daryl is by far my favorite character. He's the only one I like consistently.

This was a great one shot. The lemon was good but then adding in the walkers made it fantastic! It made it so much fun to read.

My only critique: start a new line each time someone says something. It makes it easier for the reader to know who's talking.

I loved it. I think I'll read the rest of your stories now... all featuring Daryl I see. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hot damn that was awesome. Loved this.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LMFAO! That was bloody brilliant!

Rachel xo
Vamparino chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
One word to describe this story? Dirty! But I love it! This fic is great because it's simple, raw, and to the point (just like Daryl)! I hope you plan on writing more of this pairing. :)
Aownr1669 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Uhm, yeah...what she said. This is terrific. Now continue where they left off, PLEASE!
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow! Andrea who knew you were such a danger junkie! This was great fun, thanks for posting!
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was so awesome. LOL at the zombie "cock-blockers." Great job!
Capitan Chronic chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was amazing, you did a really great job on this fic. Mouthwatering
Leela chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Holy crap, that was HOT! You nearly killed me, woman. And I totally laughed out loud when Daryl called the zombies cock blockers lol. Awesome job!