Reviews for Finish What You Started
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Oh wow, this was a hot dangerous little piece! Well done! Keep sharing! :)
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love it - the pace, the setting, everything. Thanks for writing!
fairydustqueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
so glad i was directed to this and i dont usually like andrea/daryl stories but you made me like this
mrs.reedus chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Heard of you from summer, (gurl3677) she was right! Love it
gurl3677 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow! That was hot!
brower47 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I checked out your profile after you were nice enough to leave a review for mine. I'd never even considered "The Walking Dead" for fan fiction before but now I have to check out the fandom.

"The ride over was quiet, except for the white noise on the radio, which Daryl always left on for company." Great line.

I see we have similar taste in men. I love this show and Daryl is by far my favorite character. He's the only one I like consistently.

This was a great one shot. The lemon was good but then adding in the walkers made it fantastic! It made it so much fun to read.

My only critique: start a new line each time someone says something. It makes it easier for the reader to know who's talking.

I loved it. I think I'll read the rest of your stories now... all featuring Daryl I see. :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hot damn that was awesome. Loved this.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LMFAO! That was bloody brilliant!

Rachel xo
Vamparino chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
One word to describe this story? Dirty! But I love it! This fic is great because it's simple, raw, and to the point (just like Daryl)! I hope you plan on writing more of this pairing. :)
Aownr1669 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Uhm, yeah...what she said. This is terrific. Now continue where they left off, PLEASE!
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow! Andrea who knew you were such a danger junkie! This was great fun, thanks for posting!
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was so awesome. LOL at the zombie "cock-blockers." Great job!
Capitan Chronic chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was amazing, you did a really great job on this fic. Mouthwatering
Leela chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Holy crap, that was HOT! You nearly killed me, woman. And I totally laughed out loud when Daryl called the zombies cock blockers lol. Awesome job!